Need dedicated friends :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    Approaching my 30th day in a row, feel free to add!
  • leeneme
    leeneme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there.
    I am new to this site and am trying a different approach to losing weight.
    I need all the motivation I can get and fell more responsible when I have people who are routing for me.

Feel free to add me and I will cheer you on!!
  • warriorchick24
    Options
    I would have to say that after 3 weeks and the pain I have in my knees from an disease it makes it very hard to stay motivated, but I am doing my best, I even have my boyfriend walking and eating better with me which is great!
    The pain is caused because I have no cartilage left in either of my knees and the bones are starting to rub together and deteriorate which makes doing anything VERY painful, the doctors say I will be in a wheelchair in 10 years...I will only be 30 :/ But I am working through it (or hoping I do at least)!
    Although I don't post on forums or comment everyday, I do my food intake every day and feel like crap if I go over or do extra workouts if I know I want to eat something for a treat. :D
    Anyone is free to add me - I could use some motivation to get through the pain.
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Adding! Just had a similar situation. Was there for someone but it wasn't reciprocal! Ugh! Hoping to lose ~40-50lbs...but in 10lb increments. Good luck!!