GPS WatchSuggestion

Options
Hello,

Im after a GPS watch (Garmin/Polar etc.) to run and cycle with. I current use a free app on my phone, but i now what something more specific to help with training.

I have a Budget of about £150, can stretch further if it worth it. Don't need HRM strap initially, can buy separate as i know this will bring the initial price down.

Suggestions??? :)

Thanks in advance

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have the garmin 405cx. it comes with a hrm strap. I've only used it a few times, but I love it.
    I do thing this one needs a foot pod though. if you go to the garmin website it will tell you the features.
  • El_Rapido
    El_Rapido Posts: 136
    Options
    I've got a 410, its ace. But to be honest my 405 was brilliant and did everything superbly, its great for bikes too given the attachments. You can pick them up really cheaply now as its an older model. The only problem is that they tend to bluescreen 64 bit windows 7 pc's with no patch available from garmin. Thats the only reason I upgraded my 405 to the 410
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have the garmin 405cx. it comes with a hrm strap. I've only used it a few times, but I love it.
    I do thing this one needs a foot pod though. if you go to the garmin website it will tell you the features.

I have a 405cx as well. I upgraded from a 205 last Xmas. I like them both for running and cycling.
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    REALLY liking the look of the 410... its on Amazon at the minutes for £141 with HRM Strap! might be ordering that this week when my tax back cheque clears :D thanks for the suggestions all