Not new but need friends that don't eat below their BMR

Hi Just looking for friends who are not trying to starve themselves. I base my daily calories upon 15-20% cut from TDEE. Looking for support and friends on this journey.

Replies

• MeTime37
    MeTime37 Posts: 29
    I hear ya! Its like why bother even leaving your diary open if your not eating & then the nums nums that encourage it. Feel free to add me, I dont always use all my calories but I dont let myself get under 1200.
  • HolllyBot
    HolllyBot Posts: 33
    I started eating above mine and I feel so much better! It really makes all the difference and I'm still loosing.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    I always eat above my bmr, try to never net under 1200. Plus I keep an open diary and I am down 25 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Never below my BMR! I like to workout, and I figure my body needs the fuel. Need friends too, feel free to add me.
  • Lindamack5987
    Lindamack5987 Posts: 121
    My calorie goal is 1500 plus exercise calories. You can add me
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Feel free to add me...I never eat below my BMR. I aim to eat at my TDEE minus a 250-500 calorie deficit. So my goal is 1850-2000 calories a day.
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Check out the group Eat More to Weigh Less, there are a few hundred of us over there. :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Add me too if you need extra support! I never (usually) eat under 1200. :) I try to keep it at 1400.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Hey ...welcome !
    I'm a huge believer in proper fueling .... Low calories are counterproductive and isn't sustainable for life. I Eat more to Weigh Less.
    My profile is open ...

Jen
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Check out the group Eat More to Weigh Less, there are a few hundred of us over there. :)

Where is this goup? Link?
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
    Can search within groups or there is a link on my profile page ..... Come on !!!!!
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Feel free to add me! I never understood the whole 1200 calorie diet makes no sense to me.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Love it when someone really gets it!!! Def check out that group!!!
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
    Can search within groups or there is a link on my profile page ..... Come on !!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Feel free to add me. I eat ;) I eat typically around 1530 per day. I have a long way to go so, I will be here for awhile ;):flowerforyou: I am going to start incorporating exercise in about 19 pounds.
  • lmarnn
    lmarnn Posts: 1
    Just joined two days ago and it's all I can do not to eat OVER mine...fully believe in eating to lose, just not as much as I want lol :)
    Learning new habits and striving for extra calories from exercise.. Good luck everybody!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi, you are welcome to add me. I have just upped my cals to above my BMR but struggling at the moment.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    You definitely sound like my kind of girl! I would love to support anyone who wants to lead a HEALTHY lifestyle. You are welcome to add me if you want!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Meme too:) I may never eat all my calories but I think I've only once been under 1200 and it was because I was sick. My diary is completely open too

On a non exercise day I try and stay with 1560
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Found the group.... just learning how this site works. :)