Bloated and Aggravated

April0815
April0815 Posts: 780 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I am so aggravated. I feel very uncomfortable today. I have felt this way since I woke up this morning. I was getting dressed for work and when I put my wedding ring on it was tight, my hands are swollen. I haven't had this happen in a while. I hate how it feels.

I weighed myself the other morning and then that very same afternoon I weighed again and the scale said I gained 5lbs. It was like 4 hours later. I know I am not suppose to weigh myself but once a week but I forgot and left my scale out so when I seen it ofcourse I had to jump on it like it was calling my name. I know I didn't gain that. The only thing I can think of that is making me do this is when my husband is home and cooks he is using more salt than I do. My husband works offshore for 2wks then is home for 2wks. The two weeks he is offshore I eat very simple because I am on the go with my son as soon as I get off of work. When my husband is home he cooks healthy but ofcourse he used seasonings. So I will be buying salt free seasoning.

Does anyone ever have this problem?

Replies

• jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    How much water are you drinking? Be sure to drink at least your 8 glasses, if you consume too much sodium try to up it to 10.

Hope that helps :flowerforyou:
  • April0815
    I make sure I drink my 8. Thanks I will try to drink more.
  • I have this problem I stared drinking half my body weight in oz of water so if you weight 200 pounds drink 100 oz of water, it's really made a difference.
    Watch for hiddent salt and soduim too in foods. I love cottage cheese then when I logged it in on here it was over 400 mg of soduim!
  • April0815
    Thank you so much. Thats the only thing I can figure it is.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    I never weigh after the morning weigh in. During the day you add all kinds of things that will be gone by the next morning. The best time to look at the scale is right after you wake up before you jump in the shower and before breakfast.

Also is it close to TOM? That can make me feel exactly like that and add on bloat. :grumble:

If it is I say ban the scale (which will only make you feel terrible over bloat and water retention) stick too it and know that even if you dont feel it you are 19lbs lighter!

You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • April0815
    I never weigh after the morning weigh in. During the day you add all kinds of things that will be gone by the next morning. The best time to look at the scale is right after you wake up before you jump in the shower and before breakfast.

Also is it close to TOM? That can make me feel exactly like that and add on bloat. :grumble:

If it is I say ban the scale (which will only make you feel terrible over bloat and water retention) stick too it and know that even if you dont feel it you are 19lbs lighter!

You can do it! :flowerforyou:

I am actually 50lbs lighter. I have lost 19 since starting here. Now that I think about it I am due for TOM Sunday.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Even better! :flowerforyou:

TOM gets me all the time for feeling like I am not making enough progress, don't look good, bloating and general crabby-ness! :grumble:

Just keep in mind you look wonderful and are doing so good!
This discussion has been closed.