bit of a NSV for me

Options
Went on the rail ale trail earlier, involves lots of drinking and usually a fry up in the morning, pie and peas out and the greasy-est takeaway going when we get home... But not today, had a yoghurt /granola for breakfast, jacket potato for lunch and an innocent veg pot with fish for dinner.

Usually I would have written the day off, but today I logged what I had and even though I'm over my calories I still went out and got some exercise and didn't order a takeaway.

So its a bit of a NSV for me because I made better choices :)

Replies

• happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Ohh..nice job.

I understand what you're saying completely! I've totally done the 'well, I'm over already so I might as well go REALLY over' and then eat everything in sight! Congrats on staying true to your goals :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think the willingness to truly be honest with yourself about what you are doing and eating is a huge part of being able to be successful.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • ilitos
    ilitos Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!