Self-Esteem Activity

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    1) ^^ I love your ambition, especially your inspirations!

2) I like that I am willing to stick up for myself and friends :smile:

(P.S awww thanks guys :blushing:)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    I like this, I am very much a positive thinking person and do not lie being around negative people.

1. brittmy I think it's great you're a grad student. Obviously not among the stupid people LOL Adding physically fit is a bonus.

2. I've always valued my intelligence above all else.
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    1. Thanks gpstrucker! I can see that you are a hard worker, and that you are committed to your health and your work. Very admirable!
    2. I like that I am kind.

(P.S. Thank you all for the kind words! I like this game! :flowerforyou: )
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    @brittmy - I think you have a fun and funky sense of style! I like it.

Me - I have an amazing smile to match my charm ;)
  • SirRunningShorts
    SirRunningShorts Posts: 77 Member
    Brittmy,
    You are smart, attractive and healthy! What more could a person want!

I like my eyes.

Great topic!
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    SirRunningSho,

Congrats to you for quitting smoking...such an accomplishment!!!

I always look for the best in others...my blessing and my curse :)
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    @SirRunningSho

1) I love that you are serving our country. Thank you :smile:

2) Umm....... I like that I have motherly instincts.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,749 Member
    ArtGeek22 ( I was a art geek in school too, not always a bad thing. I still am love the pictures you have up)

1 lovely eyes and great smile
    2. love my eyes and my irish attitude. When aimed at the right thing. :laugh: (Also my sense of humor even if no one else gets it).
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    1: Devle: You are an enigma, though that isn't a bad thing. :D
    2: Intelligent, though some would say stupid...
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,749 Member
    1: Devle: You are an enigma, though that isn't a bad thing. :D
    2: Intelligent, though some would say stupid...

:laugh: I'll take it. Enigma, mysterious, privite. all the same to me. :smile:

But right now I'm d e a d tired and going to bed. :yawn:

Night all, and great idea for a topic by the way.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    vade31143

1: You have a lot of female friends who are beautiful. You are focused on your future and you have clear goals. I'd say you are a successful person with a bright future.

2: I love entertaining people, and solving complicated problems involving contaminated property. Life is good and making people laugh is only one way of helping life get better for many people.
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    1. jplord, I love that you are someone dedicated to helping the environment! We need more people dedicated like you!

2. What I like most about myself is that I am really friendly, and I can get along with people well. I always love when I can help people feel more comfortable, happy and at ease.
  • Briii22
    Briii22 Posts: 13
    1) @kgchisholm, You look like you have come far in your weight loss journey so you must be very determined and you're gorgeous (:

2) What I like most about myself is I am very nice and love helping people. (Especially in their weight loss journey)
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Kg, wow, your physical transformation is inspiring, vavavoom! I love that you are a dedicated wife and thinking of being a healthy role model not only to your students but your future kids.

I like that I never give up, always try to improve myself and have an optimistic attitude.

Brii, seems we posted at the same time but you hit send before me, so, here it goes...
    You are adorable. I admire that you are trying to correct your unhealthy snacking, early on, which is truly inspiring... your smile is great.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    @ DawnEH612 you have a great smile and looks like ur soo freakin happy in ur profile pic :)

and for myself: I really do like my personality and the fact that I am finally learning to live my life to the fullest and enjoy every moment :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    1. @Dawn. You're pretty close to your goal. Congrats! Your hardwork is paying off! I bet you feel much healthier now

@spontaneous Lookin' good, keep up the continued efforts!

2. I suppose the thing I like about myself is my new drive to be healthy and my slowly increasing confidence
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Saruman_w, love that you did something for yourself, and words do not do not bother you.

My goal is to encourage people and always see the best in every situation. Postitive thinker.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    majones-orl, you have a beautiful and warm smile.

Compliments for myself, I love that I am an awesome mother and that I don't mind being different.
  • perficio
    perficio Posts: 35 Member
    1. You have very clear goals, and a great support system backing you up. I can tell from your intro that you are a person of many talents, and that is truly admirable.

2. The thing I like most about myself is that no matter how many times I fall, and how badly I fall, I always get back up. Physical attribute - nothing comes to mind. I'm ok with myself for the most part.
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    1. you're fuggin adorable!!! and very comfortable in your body.

2. i like my sense of humor.