1200 Cal a day cook book

Options
2»

Replies

• trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I would buy it also. Please let me know if you do this.
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    I have most of my recipes arranged like that on my PC. Breakfasts: 200-300, 300-400, etc. and the same for lunches and dinners. Most days I can just go through and pick 3 from the appropriate directories, then I have snacks arranged by calorie too. You know.. like Snacks100, Snacks200, Snacks300. It's close enough and really helps when I have days where my creativity is missing.:laugh:

I think your book would sell if you had enough recipes. I guess the main things I look for when buying any cookbook is variety and that the recipes absolutely MUST be flavor intense without having 30 different ingredients.

One thing I did learn when I was a WW member years ago and used the dietary exchanges; I can take just about any recipe and convert it for my weight loss purposes. Well, unless it's outrageously laden with fat or sugar, then I'll pass, because it's not going to taste like the real thing. I just eat the real thing, within limits of course.:smile:

Good luck!

Thanks so much :-)) I can assure you the meals will be full of flavour!! :-))
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Are you aware of the one that already exists by Nancy S. Hughes?
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I think you could do a "300 meals under 300 calories" or something like that.
    That would work for everybody no matter how tall or small or if they are women or men. Because a 1200 calories usually only works for a small sedentary women
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    2lbs of chicken, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce & sriracha.

Books's done :laugh: