New here

pinklily905
pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
Well I actually joined about 9 months ago. Excuse after excuse and nothing happened. The last almost three weeks though....I have definitely started coming around. I have lost 7lbs! Overage today(dang my issue with theater popcorn and my stepsons need to see Avengers today), but I forgive myself when I have a misstep...and go on from there!

I think one of my biggest problems is that I don't feel that I deserve it...to be thin. Silly huh?

The time for change has come...I want, and need to get healthy, and happy in my own skin. Starting 30 day Shred this week! Walking the dog through the paths 3-4 times a week! Treadmill!

I can do this

Replies

• slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Welcome! Good luck with your journey, and YES, you deserve to be the YOU you want to be! :flowerforyou: Congratulations on a good start!
  • sailorsiren13
    sailorsiren13 Posts: 460
    Welcome and i understand the need to see the Avengers my in-laws are in town so today has been bad for me too. Feel free to friend me. I'm always willing to make new supportive friends. :smile:
  • jennfeustel123
    jennfeustel123 Posts: 29 Member
    Keep up the motivation! I've been floundering for a while and am ready now to commit too! Let's do this thing! :) Good luck!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Hey,

Welcome to active MFP =] Hehe.

Congratulations on your loss over the last 3 weeks, that's brilliant and it sounds like your attitude is also changing.

I can relate to not feeling like I deserve to be thin or feel happy within my skin but I can say, you certainly do <3

Take care and wishing you the best on your journey,

Lottie x
  • leeluchickenbruce
    leeluchickenbruce Posts: 19 Member
    Great introduction! Please add me as a friend, would love to do this together!