So Upset

Options
Weighed in today.....gained 2 pounds.

I'm so mad at myself because I had a rough weekend and ate over my calories. I knew it was going to be bad today. It's so frustrating : ( UGH!!! Just angry at myself...had to vent:explode: :grumble: :mad: :angry:

Replies

• Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today.....gained 2 pounds.

I'm so mad at myself because I had a rough weekend and ate over my calories. I knew it was going to be bad today. It's so frustrating : ( UGH!!! Just angry at myself...had to vent:explode: :grumble: :mad: :angry:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it. It happens to all of us. Check out my post "Bad Weekend".

You'll be fine and lose that 2 lbs in a jiffy!!!

Keep your chin up!!!

Memaw
  • bricker06
    Options
    i hear alot of people say when they are over their cals on the weekends and gain its usuall water weight. so i would suggest drinking lots of water mayber that will help shed the 2 pound gain. you can do it. good luck
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Same here, went over my calories and gained 2lbs. It sucks, but it just motivates me to stick to my calorie limits even on the weekends.

You'll lose those 2lbs in no time.:flowerforyou:
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't trust the scale. I go by how my pants fit and all the other rewards I am reaping from eating well and exercising.

I know the scale will go up and down, so I don't consider it a reliable source in the short term.

I focus each day on the positives I see and then I don't feel frustrated. I am instead thankful.

Even if I have a rough weekend, I know it is still good.

We have to remember this is a process and not a perfectionistic pursuit.

Focus on the positives, seek those out.

TTYL,

Connie Lynn
  • jreeves1
    Options
    Well I gained 5 lbs from Tuesday to Sunday! WOW man! I know some of it was probably water weight & I have already lost 1-2 lbs of it. you should read the topic "bad girl" & my response to it. I was miserable yesterday but today is a whole new day, keep trying!
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    I think something is in the air, I had a bad weekend too and put on 2lbs...
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm up two too.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    Just dont let it bother you!!! you messed up just get back on track and next time before you messed up remember how you felt right now!!! Thats why they say we learn from our mistakes because your least likely to mess up again now!!!:happy:
  • teatri
    Options
    I know how you feel... sometimes the food just calls you and then you figure I ate one thing bad, which leads to another and before you know it there goes the whole weekend!
    Just put it behind you, today is a new day - you can always start fresh as of now!
    That 2 lbs gain will be a loss again soon enough.