Bad week!

Options
:grumble: Man this week i have had no will power and i have been doing nothing but eating junk.
I know better but i can't seem to control myself, i have been good with my workouts for the most part i just need to get every thing else in order.
My trainer suggested i do a detox and restart my metabolism i'm going to do it hope i can get myself under control again.

I can do it i know i can i just have to start over!

Nicole

Replies

• Bella151
    Bella151 Posts: 123
    Options
    Yeah, I've had those weeks. Hey can you tell me what detox you are going to do? i have deen trying to find a good, HEALTHY one, with no luck :( Well the best of luck to ya!

Christina
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    :sad: Don't feel bad mama!!! This week has been terrible for me too! I do so good all day and been doing my workouts but these dang cookies keep talking to me right before bed time:grumble: Bad enough that somehow I weighted 5 pounds more this monday then I did Friday, but now I am just being weak! :cry: Maybe I will try a detox too? I've never tried.

To make matters worse I bleached my hair (the millionth time) trying to go blond, after toning it I was left with a hot mess, so I tried to just go back to brown as I usually do and now I have Green ends, Orange roots and the desired brown for about an inch after my roots...so I got so much more then cheating my diet to be mad at myself about!:mad:

Perhaps whatever made me seriously bleach my poor breaking dead hair again is whats making me listen to those darn cookies:grumble: !!!???!!?? I wonder if my brain is stressng and not sharing with the rest of me so we can figure it out :ohwell:

I know you can get it together mami! If a mess like myself can do it anyone can!

HUGS!!!:tongue:
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    I have the same issue. I'm good all day and then I get home, have the dinner I planned and then don't stop snacking. Mostly good snacks - hummus and carrots, whole wheat lite bread (40 calories a slice) and laughing cow cheese, and sometimes Edy's slow churned frozen yogurt (I have the worst sweet tooth). I just can't seem to get full at night and all I do is think about what to eat next. I just started a job and didn't have this problem when I was home all day. I also eat throughout the day, but at least at work I'm limited to what I bring to work.

I want to know more about this detox.

Jess
  • niki82
    niki82 Posts: 4
    Options
    The detox i am doing is the GNC 7 day full body detox. I did once before and its hard there is alot of pills and a drink and you are on a stricked diet, you'll feel like crap but i was told thats a good thing cause that is all the toxins leaving your body.

Give it a try and see if you like it but not alot of people do, lol.

Niki