2nd mini goal, achieved plus more! (pic heavy & long)

Options

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    heyyy good jobbbbbb and good for you getting rid of the boyfriend his face was a blurry mess iam suprised he could even see where he was going lol
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    proud of you! :) you look so great, I cant wait until I have the confidence to post some pics :)
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you look so great. good job.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    heyyy good jobbbbbb and good for you getting rid of the boyfriend his face was a blurry mess iam suprised he could even see where he was going lol

Omg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    WWOW!! Thats so amazing and inspirational! :) If you dont mind me asking, what dress/pants size did you drop? You look stunning!

I'm from the UK, so you might have to google my size, but I was a technically a size 16. But even my size 16 work trousers were getting harder to button up. Sure, they 'fit', but they were so tight, it gave me a MASSIVE overhang, they cut several inches in to my tummy and I couldn't do up the second button. So, I must have been a size 18, in reality, and I'm flirting with the idea I MAY have been borderline size 20.

I am now a 16, borderline 14. Funny thing is, I've been fat for about 5 years now, but I was a size 14 before. And then, next thing I know, I'm an 18! Didn't know how that happened .. I also put on loads of weight when I met my ex. I had also just started working at Starbucks. It was a bad combination, LOL. I don't know whether I've now shed my 'boyfriend weight', plus more, or not, but *shrug*

Oh, by the way, my work trousers are now loose, and I can definitely do the second button up now :bigsmile:

My aim is a size 10/12 :-) but it all depends. My personal best in clothes was a 10/12. Still had a softness about me, and my curves were super obvious, but I still had a flat stomach and slim arms.

Sorry, I rambled :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    And thank you so much guys :flowerforyou:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    proud of you! :) you look so great, I cant wait until I have the confidence to post some pics :)

You should! You're gorgeous!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thank you so much, each and every one of you, for your kind words, compliments and encouragement. It really helps, especially as people in my life don't say much about my weight loss. Thank you :heart:
    I had lost quite a bit before people started noticing, now they notice all the time :-) So it will happen, I bet you!

I hope so, hun! My work collegues have noticed, and all said something to me. I even had a co-worker look shocked when I told him how much I want to lose (and this is back when I was only at 9lbs down) and ask me where it was going to come from :laugh:

I guess, everyone has noticed, but not in the way I'd like. People don't say much about it unless I bring it up, and at times, my Mum has been really unsupportive.

I just can't wait until I see people and the first thing they say is "omg, you've lost weight!". Maybe that'll happen in another 14lbs :laugh:

Well done for losing the weight, hun :flowerforyou:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    You're so pretty that you looked great all of your journey! Good job!

Thank you so much!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Good going!

Thanks for the inspiration.

You look beautiful :flowerforyou:

Thank you :-)
  • JL4987
    JL4987 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow you have so many noticeable changes to your body and face, stunning! Such an inspiration for what youve done in a really short timescale in terms of everything. Congratulations!!!!
  • one5ive0
    one5ive0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well, you look great, keep up the good work, you are a
    incentive of making me stick to my challenge to hit that 150.
    thanks for sharing.
  • PositivelyFull
    PositivelyFull Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wooow gosh you look amazing and all so quickly! congratulations :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    You are doing so well, you look great, keep up the good work, you are a
    incentive of making me stick to my challenge to hit that 150.
    thanks for sharing.

That is very sweet of you and an honour for me. Good luck with your goals :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, again :heart:

By the way, I measured myself again this morning, and I've lost another half inch off my waist, and it's close to heading for another .5".

Current waist measurement - 30.5"

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Keep us updated on your transformation!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thank you! I certainly will :-)
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats girlie, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!