What are you doing today to achieve your goals?......

Options
................ Because you are already exchanging a day of your life for it.

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    planning for tomorrow, then tomorrow ill be kicking my own acre doing p90x:bigsmile:
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Body pump class
  • ruthiemat2
    ruthiemat2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Running 5 miles tomorrow morning and pumped for it!
  • vthetigercat
    Options
    I mostly laid around recovering from some major back pain, so I can get back in the game on Monday.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hitting the "reset" button big time...I have come to terms with what I am doing incorrectly and I will be taking action. I work out all freaking day long. I need to clean up the bites and sips...and be accountable to my diary like a mad woman. And I WILL!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    EATING MORE CALORIES!!! Really, just learned a wk ago bout NEVER eating below my BMR and also,, maintaining my TDEE so yea when before I was eating 1200-1300 and barely losing weight.. Now I am around 1500-1900 NOT STARVING and doing really good.. yay! my body is loving me... haha I love to eat so thats never been a problem... I just NEVER knew that u could eat more and still lose weight.. def. a niiice way to go bout things.. F-=U=C=K THE WORD DIET EVER AGAIN!!

Eating good and and still being able to enjoy food
    working out daily = NEVER BOUT A QUICK FIX

THIS IS MY LIFE FOREVER NOW :)
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I went to a BBQ and ate too much, had wine, and didn't go to the gym today.....buuuuut when I got home I went for a 30 minute run and did some free weights for a bit. First time I've gone over my calories in 40 days, not too worried about it. My man leaves tomorrow for 9 days so I will only be responsible for feeding myself and my daughter. This makes things easier...he doesn't want to eat a lot of my healthy foods...I get REALLY motivated when I am making all my own food choices.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Exercising and enjoying it...eating because I love too....life is to short 2 be worrying about being skinny or what people think about me...FUK THAT...Just wanting to be healthy and a sexy future cop is my achievement at the end of the day:)
  • ch1kym1ky
    ch1kym1ky Posts: 1
    Options
    Lowering my carb intake for a two week period. Continuing my workouts (Insantiy) and watching the fat melt away. Expecting positive results.
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Leeds Half Marathon
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    For Mother's Day, I wanted to celebrate the new active me. So I asked for an active family outing. I went to brunch as my family wanted (but limited it to one plate with mostly healthy stuff on it) and then we went for a hike to a waterfall area. In two hours we trudged as an active family through roughly 8,000 steps and 62 floors! Then we went water tubing. It is great to be able to achieve active goals in a fun way!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    20 minutes of circuit training:)
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fill up my calories with protein.
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    For me I'm coming off the back of a non-training period (4wks Torn Ankle Ligaments, 1 wk shoulder, 2wks new Tattoo) so I'm itching to get back into it.

However, with a fight in 6mths I think the extended rest period was perfectly timed as I head into an upward trajectory culminating in an 8 week aggressive pre-fight training period before the big night.............. today is about getting back onto the pain train:

- Pad Work with my wife, this is not just for her benefit but also mine as it will let me get my rhythm back as well as my hand & eye coordination.
    - Following that, I will go for a hill run with stairs. Nothing to intense, just enough to get the blood pumping and to push the mental barrier before heading back into the Boxing Gym!

Sun is shining - no excuses. Today I start moving mountains one rock at a time.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Finally getting a rest day in before starting a new routine on Monday. Also ordered Power 90 and got some new workout clothes. And on my off day I'm re-evaluating my work over the past 30 days to see what could be better, realistically.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Having a rest day and eating 3,000 calories. BOOM!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    didnt get to the run............. but I'll be adding it to my list for tomorrows goals!
  • amadoresblue
    Options
    I have decided to act on the advice that I am eating too few calories;according to the Mifflin-St Jeor calculations, I need 1328 calories per day in order to lose weight. I cannot bring myself to leap straight into that so am going to try using the figures to do the "zig- zag " method. I understand that I'll probably gain weight after the first week but then I should start to lose. If not I'll be back to 1200 calories per day.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I climbed 100 floors today!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I already got my walk in this morning, because I knew the rest of the day would probably be rainy and certainly be busy, and I didn't want to miss it!