what is............

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
wrong with me, I am feeling hungry all the time for the past 2 weeks, I am tired all the time and don't want to get out of the bed, my breasts hurt too. what is going on? Sorry if this is too much info for some folks.

Replies

• jmilf1
    jmilf1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Could you be pregnant?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Could you be pregnant?

no way, I had my tubes tied the day after my son was born in 2007, the chance of me being pregnant is only 1%, it would have to be a miracle
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Have you been exercising too much without a good support bra?
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like its hormone related. Do you eat a lot of soy products? Have you changed any medications? Are you going to have a period soon? Have you made any drastic changes to the level or intesity of your exercise? All of things can make our systems go a little haywire.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    How old are you?, some women suffer from early menopausal symptoms. Hormone related probably

You have had a great weight loss as well 44 lbs! Congrats, this can mess with your hormones. Get a check up, hypoglycemia, diabetes, could be lots of things.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Have you been exercising too much without a good support bra?
    [/quote

I haven't been exercising b/c of my back hurting.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like its hormone related. Do you eat a lot of soy products? Have you changed any medications? Are you going to have a period soon? Have you made any drastic changes to the level or intesity of your exercise? All of things can make our systems go a little haywire.

no to the soy, I hate it. I am not on any medications right now. my period is susposed to come next saturday but my breasts do not usually hurt this early before. I haven't been exercising b/c of my back pain.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    How old are you?, some women suffer from early menopausal symptoms. Hormone related probably

You have had a great weight loss as well 44 lbs! Congrats, this can mess with your hormones. Get a check up, hypoglycemia, diabetes, could be lots of things.

I am 29. thanks
  • mrsparker
    mrsparker Posts: 12
    Options
    Im guessing its that time of the month. A week before mine comes on im craving chocolate, pies, cookies, chips, and all the icecream i can eat until i almost puke and my breast be so tender to the touch. So maybe thats your case , but get a doc's opinion
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Im guessing its that time of the month. A week before mine comes on im craving chocolate, pies, cookies, chips, and all the icecream i can eat until i almost puke and my breast be so tender to the touch. So maybe thats your case , but get a doc's opinion

thanks, that is probably it.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Do you believe in miracles? You might want to check it out none the less. My 50 year old cousin got pregnant. Who would have thunk it?
    Could you be pregnant?

no way, I had my tubes tied the day after my son was born in 2007, the chance of me being pregnant is only 1%, it would have to be a miracle
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Do you believe in miracles? You might want to check it out none the less. My 50 year old cousin got pregnant. Who would have thunk it?
    Could you be pregnant?

yes, I believe in miracles, if I don't get my time of the month on next saturday when it is susposed to come then I will get it checked out.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Could you be pregnant?

Miracles do happen....Anyway, maybe you need to see a doc if it doesn't go away.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Could you be pregnant?

Miracles do happen....Anyway, maybe you need to see a doc if it doesn't go away.:flowerforyou:

I will see a doc if it doesn't go away. thanks and yes miracles do happen :flowerforyou: