Wii Active

jenn_in_sj
jenn_in_sj Posts: 25 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey there,

Is anybody else using Wii Active as part of their exercise plan? I started about a month ago and I am LOVING it. It's a MUCH better workout than the Wii Fit. It alternates short bursts of cardio with strength training. It gets my heart-rate up and I sweat quite a bit. AND it *fun*! I can really feel it in my muscles the next day. I started the 30 day challenge a while ago but didn't get to complete it because we went on vacation for a week. I have recently started it up again. Has anyone finished the 30 day challenge - and if so ... did you find a difference in your body by the time you were done?

Replies

• wkualum
    wkualum Posts: 5
    I just finished my Wii Active workout. I too love it!! I like that it's never the same and it's sort of surprise what you'll be doing on your next workout!

I started the 30 day challenge and didn't finish. But I didn't start it over. I'm just going with the flow and take each workout as it comes :smile:
  • jgladis
    jgladis Posts: 1
    I am also using Wii, They should include the workouts on here.
  • I love the wii active. It is a great workout. I especially like making up my own and seeing how many calories I can burn.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    I am using mine too. I still like my Fit, Gold's Gym Cardio, My Fitness Coach, too. I've been alternating based on my mood. Its sneaky and gets you to do squat jumps disguised as rollerblading and I cannot beleive how out of breath I get doing that. But I can't stop because I have to have my character go for all those tricks.
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    I love my Wii Active. I completed my first 30 Day Challenge and am now using some of the preset workouts. I do the upper body one a lot, and try to add additional reps in with my weights.
  • cheriko1
    cheriko1 Posts: 1
    You are doing great and should be congratulated! Keep up the good work....and I love the picture of your cat...mine looks just like yours:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.