Feel like crying

Options
13»

Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Though you did not lose yet, remember it is not a diet but, a lifestyle change to develop new healthier habits. Continue what you are doing..Re-evaluate at the thirty day mark before switching up things. I look at the glass is half full which is you did not gain. I have been doing this for the past seven months. I learned two major concepts: patience and persistency. Things do not happen as quickly as we want them to. We have to keep at it to get the results we want. Try not to be too discouraged. The community is here to give support.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can add measurements on MFP (not entirely sure where I found it before, but I did it, lol). And I feel the same way as you, but 12 days isn't alot of time. Also check not only inches, but physical ability. You should see progress somewhere - increase in speed, distance, number of reps, weights, etc.

Also check out your sodium & water levels. I sometimes do horrible on those and cause myself to retain water or lose it quickly - which accounts for nothing.

The scale is a single snap shot of too many things to factor. Weight isn't just fat, but it can be muscle, water, and can even be changed not only by what we eat & drink but exercise, stress, hormones, the time of day it is for our bodies, amount of sleep, etc.