NOT A GOOD DAY!

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
:sad: Today went out the window! I'm so...aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

My baby is REALLY leaving to go to college! We just bought him a truck! It seems so real now! Oh God, I thought I was ready but I've been binging since 3:00!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: :grumble:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Dont worry we have days like that, Ive been binging since Ive quit smoking,but hey its all gud, I havent gain anything from it the scale hasnt move in weeks, My weigh In is tommorrow I will let you know if I broke my plateau:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Its ok freind:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

My baby is REALLY leaving to go to college! We just bought him a truck! It seems so real now! Oh God, I thought I was ready but I've been binging since 3:00!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: :grumble:

Believe me, I didn't want to give up my baby either! :sad: But, eventually, they DO leave!
    Now you get to start a WHOLE NEW life with your "loving, totally devoted, quirky and adorable hubby" (as you call him!) :laugh:
  • PhatMom
    PhatMom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I know it's hard, but tomorrow morning, jump back on the wagon, and just remember that this is what we raised our kids to do...be independent... Where is your boy going to college? You must be very proud.
  • Ahmee2034
    Options

[/quote]

Believe me, I didn't want to give up my baby either! :sad: But, eventually, they DO leave!
    Now you get to start a WHOLE NEW life with your "loving, totally devoted, quirky and adorable hubby" (as you call him!) :laugh:
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed: OH! I DID SAY THAT ABOUT MY HUBBY, DIDN'T I? :huh: :blushing:
  • Ahmee2034
    Options
    :brokenheart: I know it's hard, but tomorrow morning, jump back on the wagon, and just remember that this is what we raised our kids to do...be independent... Where is your boy going to college? You must be very proud.

I am very proud of him. He has come so far. He is only 17 and graduated from high school a year early. He was in a very serious accident on Easter where he broke his neck. He has been through so much. He will be attending NADC in Nashville. I know he is blessed and that the Hand of God is definitely on his soul...but I'm still his mom and I still will cry...:sad:

You're right, though. I'm back on that wagon tomorrow. I've come too far myself to let myself go.

Thanks to you all for your support...You all level me...balance me...
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed: OH! I DID SAY THAT ABOUT MY HUBBY, DIDN'T I? :huh: :blushing:
    [/quote]

YUP, you DID! Sooooo, start "dating" again, :wink: and enjoy all the "alone" time, :wink: rather than spending all your time upset and depressed about your son going off to college. (I know, easier said than done! :noway: But, it CAN be done! :smile: Time will work wonders, you'll see! :smile:
  • Ahmee2034
    Options
    Dont worry we have days like that, Ive been binging since Ive quit smoking,but hey its all gud, I havent gain anything from it the scale hasnt move in weeks, My weigh In is tommorrow I will let you know if I broke my plateau:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Its ok freind:flowerforyou:

I knew I could count on you to make me feel better. Remember what I told you...quit smoking first and everything else will follow. I'm still fighting the urge for a cig now and again, especially lately. I haven't and neither are you...You're a strong-willed lady! We will ALL survive! :drinker:
  • Ahmee2034
    Options
    :devil: :devil: :devil: