lululemon makes working out feel even better!

Options
Ohhh - just had to share - need a boost?

Go to lululemon - I forgot how lovely those clothes make you look! There is just something about the cut and the fabric - and despite my not dropping pounds, the size 8's and 6's fit best! Yay for progress!!!

Thanks to all you guys for the support, and I highly recommend some new worthout clothes - what a boost!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Do you have a link to their site by chance?? Thanks! :) I am having computer issue today :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i LOVE lululemon

if you have facebook type in lululemon and then the location name in the search engine, and theyll tell you about their free classes and stuff
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    lululemon is too cute. i think i'll treat myself to a cute outfit or something from there when i reach a certain weight.
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    Oh ladies - it's great, isn't it? And if you are busty, they make tops that look cute, while giving you support!

The site is....
    http://www.lululemon.com/

Apparently there is a warehouse sale coming up in July in Hamilton!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Oh ladies - it's great, isn't it? And if you are busty, they make tops that look cute, while giving you support!

The site is....
    http://www.lululemon.com/

Apparently there is a warehouse sale coming up in July in Hamilton!

hey, keep me in touch for that! i can so make a day trip to hamilton on the go bus just to buy a bunch of lululemon!!! i only could afford one pair of pants when i went there last time...they are super expensive. and they are the best pants in the world, i even wear them out to parties...:happy: . but i also have a small, penpoint sized rip in them(not cause they are poor quality, but because my picnic table is old and splinters), so i would like a new pair.
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Hahaha - I can relate - I wear the pants out with ballet flats - shopping, groceries, etc - and I think they look great!

The fabric is AMAZING!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I saw that name on the side of a Metro bus this morning. They're coming to the Seattle area.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    There's one in my neighborhood, I've been in there to check it out but haven't bought anything yet. I keep thinking I'm going to lose these 15lbs and will buy something at that time. Hahaha. :ohwell:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    There's one in my neighborhood, I've been in there to check it out but haven't bought anything yet. I keep thinking I'm going to lose these 15lbs and will buy something at that time. Hahaha. :ohwell:

you will lose those 15 lbs, but you should still buy them before or after, they are great workout clothes that fit really really well. it will make you feel good about yourself and guilty if you just leave them in your closet instead of wokring out :tongue:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Good advice! Someone told me that once - have nice workout clothes, and you will WANT to work out!
    :smile: