lost weight, gained weight.....sad!

Options
2»

Replies

• aamberrr
    aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I think I need to learn more about nutrition so I can fully understand.

Definitely start reading up on nutrition. It's so interesting once you really get into it. 1,200 calories per day is probably not enough for you. You may lose at first because it's a shock to your body, but eventually your body will start holding onto whatever fat it can because 1,200 calories is not really enough to live on for most people.

I am a lifter, and I agree with everyone who told you to check out New Rules of Lifting for Women. Even if you don't get into lifting (which is a fabulous fat burner and confidence booster, btw), the book has great information on nutrition, caloric needs based on body weight, and macronutrient breakdown.

I know how you feel, I've lost and gained before and it totally sucks. You just have to do anything you can to stay positive and keep yourself accountable. A LOT of things affect weight loss, but nutrition is the most important factor. You can exercise every single day but if you aren't fueling your body with good, healthy food in the right proportions, you probably won't see major results.

Good luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!