• bobby150
    bobby150 Posts: 76
    Options
    White Zinfandel
    lol that would put me to sleep
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I looked on the net and Jack 3D is on sale for $30 at GNC. (I do not work for GNC or USP labs)

I think I am going to try it out. I'll take some before a hike tomorrow and see what happens.
  • dzarello
    dzarello Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    optimum nutrition amiNO energy.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    NO Explode
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    After drinking 1MR I felt like skipping the gym and just lifting cars in the parking lot

Hahaha.

I don't even remember how I stumbled upon it or if someone recommended it to me, but I use RSP's Fast Fuel. It doesn't dissolve perfectly, but it's not undrinkable. Gives me long lasting energy.. I didn't notice much of a crash, but that could just be me.
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I bought Jack 3D and tried it today when I went hiking. I always bring my 25 lb dumb bells and do the weights at my truck then I go for a trail run, and back to the truck for a snack, hydration and more weights, then back to the trails. Good work out.

I only used the one recommended scoop for my first time and it seemed to give me a bit more energy in my workout. I did run further than I've ever run, but I have been progressively going further as I develop anyway. I was also able to do more reps on the dumb bells. And then I had enough energy to do 4 sets of 25 push ups. I did not however, feel jacked up, wired, like I could pick up my truck or anything. Nor did I notice any bad side effects. It just seemed to give me a little edge. I liked it.

Thinking next time I do this I'm gonna go with 1 1/2 scoops and see how that goes.

-V-
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Octane
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    White Zinfandel

LOL
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I currently drink Xtend prior to working out.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Isopure
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bloody Mary.

Just kidding. I'm trying to like green tea before a workout but it smells like piss to me. I normally drink a sugar-free redbull or rockstar and I know that ish is just bad for me. But I love the energy boost!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to ask.... what is 1mr?
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Just tried Craze.

Craze seems to do nothing. Will give it another shot.

Before buying anything, see if it has DMAA. then google FDA + DMAA.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    superpump 250 RIP! I can't find it anymore, thing about NOXplode any one use it?