Open Diaries

Options
13»

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Just opened mine to the public. It can be scary (today is fully logged, it's not idea!)
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too :)

I also get that so I have higher sodium things in there - hence the baked beans and instant pasta (yes, that's rubbish I know but when I'm busy researching hypotension makes for a brilliant excuse haha)

Enjoy!
  • dstanley753
    dstanley753 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
  • dstanley753
    Options
    Also thank you everyone...very helpful so far!
  • dstanley753
    Options
    Mine's open! I've had a bad weekend:P Could you elaborate on your condition? I get the dizzy, overheated, faint feeling so often and I just thought of it as an inner ear problem. Not saying I have it but I've never heard of it and calling them 'panic attacks' seems so extreme.

If you google it there are great articles about. Nothing like a panic attack, been there lol. More or less its a condition that causes extremely low blood pressure. If I lay down or stand up quickly I get light headed/faint. The added sodium/caffeine helps to regulate and keep my blood pressure up.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! It will probably not be very helpful at all, though! Sorry! Hahaha.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I have Orthostatic hypotension too! I don't run into too many other people with that issue. It is nice to be able to eat something
    salty before bed since the doctor told me to:wink: Nothin' to hide in my diary, although I don't eat as clean as many others on here. Have you passed out from the condition before? I have twice and it was so scary that I am sure to have sodium and then
    follow with lots of fluids, as I was told by a nurse that the fluids after the sodium helps alot.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    always open........
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    mine is open also, lotsa junk food in there...
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
    My macros are set for 40%carbs, 30%fat and 30% protein. I try to eat about 0.8-1g protein/lbs body weight
    I don't log my water.

I love checking other peoples diaries to get inspiration!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. :-)
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    All the open food diaries are giving me some good new ideas for when I go grocery shopping next. :-)

Mine is open as well. I don't log my water, so no need to yell at me for it. Lol.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    open
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.

Note:

I don't log water.

I'm not on any ratio of "macros" like other people. I am only trying to improve what I eat day at a time.
  • michmill98
    michmill98 Posts: 83
    Options
    Mine's open as well but I don't know how helpful it will be. I go out to eat for lunch almost every day and it's usually mom & pop type of places so my lunches are estimated guesses. My dinners are all over the map as my husband is working out of town right now and since lunch is my main meal, I tend to eat lightly and/or graze during the evening.

This past weekend is not a reflection of how I normally eat - just with everything we had to accomplish we were constantly on the go all weekend.

I'm also bad about forgetting to record the candy dish stuff - as in you walk past a candy dish at work and grab a piece on your way to wherever thinking you'll record it when you get back to the computer stuff!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log everything I consume.
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am sorry folks dicided to close my diary to friends only becuse I being judged, if you want to see my diary feel free to friend me,:smile: Thanks