NSV - One size fits all?

Options
sesecat
sesecat Posts: 124 Member
Today my family was supposed to go to the zoo for mothers day. And then... the rain. So I was left with trying to find something else for us to do. Since it's MY day, I decided I wanted a new dress. Headed to Ross, but we got distracted with World Market first. Walked in and there's a blue floral spring dress with bows on the shoulders. Adorable. But no size listed other than a "fits all". I did the wrap it around me "size up", and thought, it might work, and if not, maybe in a month or two? Since it's World Market, no dressing room. Bought it, got home, tried it on, LOVED IT! I'm now part of the "ALL" in one size fits all.

Now if I can just find a way to hide the arm fat. Duct tape maybe?

FYI, World Market also has sugar free coconut flavor (with Splenda) for those that have fallen for the Mocha Coconut at Starbucks. Totally going to make them at home now.

Replies

• happyagain80
    happyagain80 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on fitting the dress. What a wonderful feeling that must be to be part of the fits all club! One day I will join you.
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful! Happy Mother's Day & NSV day too! =-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!