Gettin' Crunk

Options
Hey! So this weekend I'm going to visit my bestie and we are going out to the bars! Does anyone have any ideas of what the lowest calorie alcoholic beverages you can order? This is for sure a once in a blue moon kinda event!

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Bacardi rum with Diet Coke is only 100 calories.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet coke. Any mixed drink with a diet soda and clear liquor will be easier calorie-wise.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Red Wine (merlot) is 125 calories per 5 oz.
  • beamie2687
    beamie2687 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you! Lately, I've been taking to vodka and water. Then, mix in a little Mio or Crystal Light that I keep in my purse! Also, make sure (if you can) to WATCH them make the drink. It's easy to say that a rum and diet is so many calories, unless they put 2 or more shots in!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I just order Tequila on the rocks with a lime squeeze and a splash of OJ. About 85 cals for the tequila per ounce, so about a 130cal drink- they usually pour 1.25-1.5 ounces of tequila. The ice melts, and its like a skinny margarita. Sort of. Better, IMO.
  • markmarkda
    markmarkda Posts: 9
    Options
    sounds like a tequila sunrise
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    flavored vodka + soda
    gin+ tonic
    captain morgan's+ diet coke

all those are between 67-100 calories a serving. basically stay away frm mixed drinks with fruit juice..
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    top shelf bourbon or whiskey with lots of ice and a dash of soda, its stronger so you drink less, and with out the sugary mixer your less likely to get a hangover!!

this is what i do anyways! lol!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Might worry less about the alcohol and just try to make sure to steer clear of the usual post bar "drunk foods" . I know me personally I'm a lightweight, 1-2 stiff drinks and I can be good to go for the night, however I'm a total sucker for late night fast foods and such when i'm drunk and my friends want to hit up McDonalds at 3am
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    vodka + any sugar free syrup
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    flavored vodka + soda
    gin+ tonic
    captain morgan's+ diet coke

all those are between 67-100 calories a serving. basically stay away frm mixed drinks with fruit juice..

Gin and tonic would be more calories, tonic has as many calories as any non-diet soda
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Might worry less about the alcohol and just try to make sure to steer clear of the usual post bar "drunk foods" . I know me personally I'm a lightweight, 1-2 stiff drinks and I can be good to go for the night, however I'm a total sucker for late night fast foods and such when i'm drunk and my friends want to hit up McDonalds at 3am

This was what I was going to say, except the lightweight part haha! I don't mind a few drinks, especially if it's a once in a blue moon thing with your bff like you're saying. But its the drunken munchies you need to worry about.