I fit into some of my skinny clothes!

Options
EllieAmancy
EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
Not all of them yet, but maybe a third! :happy: I was changing out my winter clothes for my summer clothes (a lot of which are my "skinny" clothes) - and yeah, I know it's July already but I've been busy lol - and I tried on all my skinny clothes and fit into a bunch! The rest I can just barely squeeze into (but I can zip them up :smile: ) but I'll need to lose a few more pounds before they are comfortable.

I'm pretty impressed considering that I've only lost 10 lbs. and am still at least 10 lbs. heavier than when I could fit into them, 3 years ago. But I'm a whole lot more toned (thanks, Jillian Michaels and couch-to-5k) -- apparently that makes a huge difference!

And one of my friends at work finally commented on my weight loss. We see each other every day but she was away on vacation for a few weeks and told me today that she really noticed the difference when she came back. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• lexi1015
    lexi1015 Posts: 29
    Options
    :smile: Good for you! Keep up the good work!!!

:drinker:

51405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • CMJ1979
    CMJ1979 Posts: 42
    Options
    yayyyyy,

That's awesome. I got toned enough back a while ago, that I could take off my jeans without undoing them. I gained it all back cause I stopped working out and eating well, but I'm back on the wagon again now.

Great job
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so excited for you!! I've just recently started to fit into clothes that were way too small for me before I started here. 10 pounds definitely makes a big difference!!

Looks like you're starting off your Friday on a great note! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Not all of them yet, but maybe a third! :happy: I was changing out my winter clothes for my summer clothes (a lot of which are my "skinny" clothes) - and yeah, I know it's July already but I've been busy lol - and I tried on all my skinny clothes and fit into a bunch! The rest I can just barely squeeze into (but I can zip them up :smile: ) but I'll need to lose a few more pounds before they are comfortable.

I'm pretty impressed considering that I've only lost 10 lbs. and am still at least 10 lbs. heavier than when I could fit into them, 3 years ago. But I'm a whole lot more toned (thanks, Jillian Michaels and couch-to-5k) -- apparently that makes a huge difference!

And one of my friends at work finally commented on my weight loss. We see each other every day but she was away on vacation for a few weeks and told me today that she really noticed the difference when she came back. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Congratulations! :flowerforyou: It's an awesome feeling, isn't it/!!! :smile:
    Keep doing what you're doing, and before you know it, you'll have lost all that you wanted to lose! :smile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    congrats! that must feel so good, keep at it :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!