Below 200 Lbs

Options
benw
benw Posts: 211 Member
Yesterday my trainer kicked my *kitten* we worked my legs, they felt like rubber. I woke up feeling sore, got on the scale thinking I would be still over 200lbs. But It was 199 Lbs this makes me so happy.

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I know how great that feels so definitely pat yourself on the back and savour the moment. Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    And he looks so good too!!! I am very proud of him
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    WTG!!! I am so happy for you! I can hardly wait for that day! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :wink: :happy:
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm almost there, too. This morning I was 200.5 and my goal was to be 199 by Monday *crosses fingers* :smile:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! :drinker: Definitely something to be very proud of! :happy: Keep up the great work!
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    great job!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Excellent, great job, well done. I hope to get there in about 4 months,,, :smile:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm so close right now but I cant seem to lose that last 2 pounds. I busted my butt last week and lost 4 pounds but I just cant get that 1 to come up on the scale. Oh well, I guess I just need to grit it out and try harder. Congratulations, I'm proud of you :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my trainer kicked my *kitten* we worked my legs, they felt like rubber. I woke up feeling sore, got on the scale thinking I would be still over 200lbs. But It was 199 Lbs this makes me so happy.

WOW, CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You're doing SUCH an awesome job! Keep up the great work you're doing! :smile:
  • tk4a
    tk4a Posts: 4
    Options
    that is awesome. congradulations!!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!! i'm 5 pounds away from the under 200 mark. i can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!