I'm ready to DO this!!!

Options
Hello all, I have hit my breaking point and I have been on the ball for about two weeks now. I have given up red meat, soda, fried food, fast food and booze (This one makes me sad). I have been hitting the gym pretty hard and I am excited to see the payoff.

I want to look halfway decent for a Vegas trip at the end of July. I can't wait to take my shirt off at the pool again!!!!

If your in the same boat hit me up!

Explrr:drinker:

Replies

• losingforanewlove
    Options
    Hey!
    I've hit my breaking point too and I'm ready to get this weight off! Been doing well for about 3 weeks now. Lost 11 pounds in 11 days and have another weigh in Tuesday!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have never seen you so determined before. I love you (even though muscles want to kill you when we're at the gym).
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Then if you TRULY WANT THIS... you got this! Do it... and never look back! When there's a bump in the road...and trust me there will be...dust yourself off..and GET BACK AT IT! Great job..and stay motivated!
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! Just do it
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hello and congrats on deciding to change your life!

Feel free to add me as I'm on here every day! I enjoy motivating with others!

Also, please check this out.

http://examine.com/faq/

This will help with any fads, and myths. Many many many fads and myths are spread around this forum. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If I get specific here, the trolls and bro-scientists tend to get offended and like to start arguments and tell other people they are wrong regardless of anything. I likely won't be returning to you're thread because of that.

Anyhow, congrats on a new lifestyle! I hope you have the best kind of success!
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've given up pop and fast food for the most part. I cant give up the booze or red meat. Feel free to add me.
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    giving up booze has made me sad too... thankfully it still tastes as good as it did... and in case they change it, I have a large inventory, haha

Vegas won't know what hit it
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just watch out for Sam Elliott
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it just takes that extra push and when your ready...you know it!

You and your wife can add me if you'd like! You can never have too many motivators :happy:

9821387.png