I want to succeed

Options
I don't want to diet or starve. I want to live and be healthy. I don't mind exercise, in fact i feel better when i do exercise. I am starting this program to help me log my meals so i can see just what i am eating, because i don't feel like I eat a lot but I am not losing weight. I hope that this will help me and I will attain my goal.

Replies

• Paiger
    Paiger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It was a true eye-opener for me. Before using this website, I never logged what I ate, and I never really gained a fit healthy body/lifestyle either. I was eating too much of high calorie foods! Now, logging honestly, and consistantly making healthy changes has really helped, along with the exercise. You are on the right road!
    All the best!
    -Paige
  • jdhall
    jdhall Posts: 76
    Options
    It is a life change. You can do small things at a time to get started. I have diabetes and the nutritionist has been telling me to log and I did for a while on my own and did okay then stopped. I did loose some weight and plataued, then started MFP and it is great and you see what is bad and set your goals so they are reachable.

I tried to get a friend to sign up for MFP, she did and one morning she had Hot choclate form Star Bucks, She got frustrated and quite, cuase the hot chocolate was her calories for the day. So you learn, she did not think it would be that bad.

So just do what you can and learn from what you see and read. Knowledge is your friend when it comes to eating right and being healthy! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you can do this :flowerforyou: