The Final Meltdown 10.07.2009 (July)

ChellieIrish
ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Guys

Hope it's ok to start this I did ask in other thread :wink: I held off all morning but it's now 14.58 here in Ireland :laugh:

Well today was my weigh in day and I am down 0.4 ... Considering I had a bad start to the week and only got back on track on Tue it's not a bad result ... :blushing:

I hope everyone is having a good day so far :flowerforyou: Today is my treat day but I am going to log any treats I have so I can still stay on track ... I want to be at least 2lbs down by next week :bigsmile: as I am off on my hols for 2 weeks :wink:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Good Morning Everyone!

I am still hanging flat in loss but have exercised everyday this week so I feel really good about that.

Hope you all have had a great week and an even better weekend.

IT"S FRIDAY!!!!

I don't usually check in over the weekend and Smadag is out of the loop this weekend so whoever wants to continue the thread over the weekend - feel free - you would not be stepping on any toes!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Good mornin all
    I made it to my parents house about 1am after driving all day :noway:
    I didi ok on food yesterday but those darn little Krystals get ya . I will not get a workout in while here but when I get home things are back to normal and I will restart the C25K program
    Hope yall have a great weekend
    :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Smadag I will be your biggest cheerleader while you do couch to 5k - you can do it!!!!!!!

Get some rest and stay away from Krystal.....
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Good morning! I was worried about eating yesterday as we were havig pizza and wings for lunch. I ate 1 piece of cheese pizza and 3 chicken wings. Then for dinner I just had fish and I was nervous about eating too much since lunch was just estimated. BUT I did log it all which is my goal for this challenge!

Also weighed myself today again and I am DOWN from yesterday. lost 3lbs this week.:smile:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Thanks Chrissy I will need all the support I can get
    My DH just started running again and he will kick my butt(former MARINE) so I want to work my way to his level
  • chrissyh
    Thanks Chrissy I will need all the support I can get
    My DH just started running again and he will kick my butt(former MARINE) so I want to work my way to his level

You know - my hubby has kicked my butt many times but now he has a hard time keeping up. His steps are so much bigger if we run at his pace it's a real challenge for me but if we run at mine I can go so much further. We did intervals last night - we'll just keep building together! I tackled a steep hill that I would never try before last night and I did it with flying colors!
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Hey dudes. Seems like everyone is doing well. I'm *pfffft* in the loss department, I'm afraid, but I know that I've lost some inches 'cuz my collarbones are finally emerging from beneath the blubber :laugh: . The Gym didn't have the biggest loser stats up yesterday, hopefully good news to report on Monday!

Hope y'all have a super weekend!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Hi Everyone! :flowerforyou:

Not too proud of myself for yesterday.......gave in to a craving...had a
    Blimpie's sub and between the sodium and carbs I'm up this morning,
    no surprise. Didn't have any mayo, just had the vinegar. So not
    gonna kick myself too hard.

Going walking tonite when it cools off....day one of my weekend, today
    is laundry day......ugh :frown:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Checking today... I weigh this morning and it's 149 pounds. Still on TOM but down 4.3 pounds since Monday, finally losing some water weight.

Still doing ok... will check in later.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Sounds like a bunch of healthy lives going on in this thread! Yeah, everyone!

I'm fine, just busy as usual. Will weigh in on Monday, but think I might lose at least a pound. Time will tell!

Chrissy, will you please tell me how to put a quote in a post?

Anyway, I've got to go pick up my grandson at story hour. I'll check you all out later. Have a fabulous Friday, a wonderful weekend, and here's to smart choices!
  • ChellieIrish
    Sounds like a bunch of healthy lives going on in this thread! Yeah, everyone!

I'm fine, just busy as usual. Will weigh in on Monday, but think I might lose at least a pound. Time will tell!

Chrissy, will you please tell me how to put a quote in a post?

Anyway, I've got to go pick up my grandson at story hour. I'll check you all out later. Have a fabulous Friday, a wonderful weekend, and here's to smart choices!

Hi there

To quote someone just click on the bottom RHS of their thread and select "Quote" it's easy peasy :flowerforyou:
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Okay I am back. Got off work today at 12:30 but I went to the store shopping for an evening dress to wear to our National Covention next Thursday through Sunday. I found a really cute cream dress with cream shoes. The dress is not too revealing, so it hides all my buldges.

I was a tight 14 but comfortable 16 before. Today, it's weird, I can fit some 10, 8, and 6. Mostly all my clothes now are 8's. I ended buying a 10 because size 8 were all sold out.

so far today, I ate over 1100 calories already. I am planning on exercising tonight so I can eat more for dinner. I need to burn at least 300 from exercising.
  • msh0530
    Hi there

To quote someone just click on the bottom RHS of their thread and select "Quote" it's easy peasy :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Thanks, maybe I got it - we'll see.

Heading out to learn to play disc golf. At least it is down to 95 degrees, was over 100.
  • ChellieIrish
    [*quote*]
    Hi there

[*/quote]

Thanks, maybe I got it - we'll see.

Heading out to learn to play disc golf. At least it is down to 95 degrees, was over 100.
    [*/quote*]

You nearly got it :drinker: You seem to have deleted the first [*quote*] the rest is right :wink: I added * in them to show you :flowerforyou:
  • msh0530

You nearly got it :drinker: You seem to have deleted the first [*quote*] the rest is right :wink: I added * in them to show you :flowerforyou:

Trying once more.
This discussion has been closed.