Looking For Supportive Friends :-)

Options
Hi all, I am a married 30yr old female who needs to get healthier and lose some weight! Actually, a lot of weight, haha. I am looking for others to befriend on this app :-). I'm fairly new. I have actually lost about 20lbs and the reason why my profile doesn't reflect this is because I started about 6 months ago, used the app for about a day, and gained even more weight. I'm glad I am 3 lbs lighter than I was when I first started. Yay! I am so addicted to this app and it has made me realize his much I've actually been eating. I now CRAVE healthier foods. I can't believe I ate only half a candy bar 2 days ago. I would have ate 2 before using this app as I love sweets and that's my biggest weakness and also carbohydrates.
I have no kids due to infertility issues and want 1 or 2 pretty bad. I want to lose all this weight (over a hundred pounds) so that when I do conceive, I can be healthy for my future baby. If I can't conceive, I do have adoption in mind.
Anyway, that is a little about me. So, if your new and looking for more friends, please feel free to add me. I have 2 awesome friends already :-D
Kim

Replies

• angieglyn
    angieglyn Posts: 23
    Options
    I am pretty knew too. Trying to lose about 40 pounds. add me