Really upset

Options
2»

Replies

• jlohern
    jlohern Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are a much more understanding person that I am! I might have told her to take a hike!

It's your birthday and it is your day to do whatever you want. If you would rather have a quiet dinner, that's what you should do. It seems pretty selfish for your friend to be angry because you wouldn't do what she wanted to do on your birthday. I'm a big believer in "treating others the way you want to be treated." Apparently, your friend is not. My guess is that if the shoe were on the other foot, your friend would throw a fit!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    You are a much more understanding person that I am! I might have told her to take a hike!

It's your birthday and it is your day to do whatever you want. If you would rather have a quiet dinner, that's what you should do. It seems pretty selfish for your friend to be angry because you wouldn't do what she wanted to do on your birthday. I'm a big believer in "treating others the way you want to be treated." Apparently, your friend is not. My guess is that if the shoe were on the other foot, your friend would throw a fit!

It probably has nothing to do with my birthday. It was just a good excuse or maybe the final straw regarding my attitude. :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she's going through a tough time (with her fiance out of work) and just taking it out on you. You said you loved yoga but money is an issue well maybe you should buy a tape and do it. It's worth your happieness. Stay strong:flowerforyou: