How to make it without SWEET TEA!

I have found Ideal sweetner & it is good you should try it. http://idealsweet.com/ Check out the web page it has other recipes that you can use this with! It has xylitol in it. I am using it in my coffee & have just cut the sugar in half with my tea. I am going to try use it in a glass of tea & see what happens.Sweet tea is my drug of choice. I am slowly cutting back on the sugar. Good luck, Brandy

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Everytime I left the house, I had to stop thru Mcd's for a large $1 sweet tea... Until I discovered its 280 cals. The end. LOL... I haven't gotten one since! Scary!!!
  • dgjewels49
    dgjewels49 Posts: 43
    I use Splenda. I, too love sweet tea. I have found the secret to making really good sweet tea is to make a simple sryup with the sweetner. Warm water & sweetner, then add to the tea. I use a Mr. Coffee tea maker and add a little water to the container and add my splenda then. The hot tea comes out of the container and makes the simple syrup, I then add cold water and have fantastic sweet tea.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    I just have sweet tea.......I fill my cup with ice.....Have less of the sweet tea.....but still have it as long as it fits...
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    I gave up sweet tea one day last month when I restarted my weight loss and never looked back.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    I hate sweet tea, so it's not a problem. xD
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    I hate sweet tea, so it's not a problem. xD

Man, I thought I was practically the only one! I live in the South and everyone is obsessed with sweet tea here. I find it to be so sickly sweet that I feel ill afterwards (and I am addicted to sugar!). I love hot tea though (hot water and a teabag, no sweetener) mmmm!