Feeling good!

Options
YAY!!!!! I am ONE pound away from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes!!!!! For the longest time since having my baby girl back on Feb. 10, 2009, I couldn't even look at my pre-pregnancy clothes without crying...but now (thanks to MFP, and all the wonderful support) I am truly reaching my goals!!!! I just wanted to post this, because I actually feel good about my body today, after going through a really severe post-partum depression. Thanks to everyone for all your motivation and support!

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Way to go Bella! That's fabulous, and you have every reason to be proud of your hard work, especially pushing through PPD - not an easy feat by any stretch of the imagination! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Way to go Bella! That's fabulous, and you have every reason to be proud of your hard work, especially pushing through PPD - not an easy feat by any stretch of the imagination! :flowerforyou:

I'll second that! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!