GOOD Support Bra for DD

Options
anointedpromise
anointedpromise Posts: 3 Member
Hey. This is a question for the ladies who are deep into the alphabet when it comes to bras. I am in the market for some new sports bras and have not had much luck finding any that support and hold. I wear a DD cup in regular bras, so I need something that can handle that and an active workout...without me having to wear a second bra under the sports bra. Need the girls to stay as still as possible when I am doing my workouts! :-)

Suggestions???

Replies

• ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Im only a C but I would really like to know too at the moment I wear 2 sports bra's Im trying to prevent the saggy look and in my mind I wont lose as much of my chest if they stay still lol . The only thing I found that helped besides 2 bras in having them a size or 2 smaller (in the band size not cup).....theyre sporty so it doesnt hurt me as bad
  • ThaRealNicki
    Options
    BUUMMMMMMMMPPPPP
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm tired of wearing 2 bras to " batten down the hatches"
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Look for Shock Absorber.....I have one and it's fine...I'm in the UK but I just Googled it and they are available in the US.
  • ThaRealNicki
    Options
    Look for Shock Absorber.....I have one and it's fine...I'm in the UK but I just Googled it and they are available in the US.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i haven't found a good sports bra yet :/

but i bought a lacy black gravity defying bra from *gasps* walmart for 12 bucks and it's da ****!!!!!
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's all about Enell. Yes, they are expensive, but mine has lasted for years and nothing is as supportive.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options

This. I'm a G cup & the Shock Absorber range manage to contol my girls.:wink:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
  • Mockingjay_24
    Options
    I don't know where you're from, but I got an AMAZING one from Marks & Spencers. It was kinda pricey for a bra but it's interchangeable, so you can wear it as a normal bra or a sports bra. They're really tough lasting also, I've had mine for the past 2 years now.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber. I wear DD, and there's not even a hint of movement when I've got the Shock Absorber on. There are different levels of control as well, I've got the highest level control.
  • Lori1472
    Lori1472 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Fiona style is excellent!!! I use it for running and kickboxing and everything stays where it is supposed to and it's comfortable. I went to a women's sports specialty store and was sized. It has truly been one of the most important items I use for training.
  • anointedpromise
    anointedpromise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    THANKS for all the great leads! I will be checking these out really soon, because I definitely need to keep the girls under control. :)
  • MsFargo
    MsFargo Posts: 27
    Options
    I FINALLY got the girls under control with a "Moving Comfort / Juno" bra. I have invested in three of them and while they are not cheap (around $50-$55 ea) they are SO WORTH IT!
  • bigdogc23
    bigdogc23 Posts: 66
    Options
    funny_pictures_New_Bra_Invented_By_A_Man_0.jpg

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: