Any gym tips???

Hi everyone... as you will see I have just joined MFP today... heard some great stories about it so looking forward to it. Along with watching my diet I am heading to join the gym today and Im just looking for some suggestions on what is best to do when I get there. I used to do Body Pump and Core Stability but they where for keeping my weight stable and tightening up rather than weight loss. This is my first time back at the gym since I broke both my legs about 18 months ago and since then I have put on a lot of weight... I would rather do the fitness classes as I find them enjoy them more than the actually gym. Thanks in advance. XX

Replies

• MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Hi everyone... as you will see I have just joined MFP today... heard some great stories about it so looking forward to it. Along with watching my diet I am heading to join the gym today and Im just looking for some suggestions on what is best to do when I get there. I used to do Body Pump and Core Stability but they where for keeping my weight stable and tightening up rather than weight loss. This is my first time back at the gym since I broke both my legs about 18 months ago and since then I have put on a lot of weight... I would rather do the fitness classes as I find them enjoy them more than the actually gym. Thanks in advance. XX

Then do just that, It's better to do something you enjoy then something you begrudge as you won't get motivated. Defo speak to a PT and get a plan made for you.. Best thing i did!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I agree with the post above.

Do what YOU enjoy and not what someone else tells you that you should do. Doing what you enjoy will help keep you motivated. Trying to plug along and do things that you just don't like will be counter productive! :)