One of My First NSV!

Options
April4th
April4th Posts: 140 Member
I bought a new dress--actually two!--in a Large (12-14) instead of an X-Large (16-18). Doesn't seem like much but I feel like it's a victory. Now I can dress up once in a while for work. :-)

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Dropping dress sizes...I'm thinking that's a pretty significant victory. Congratulations...obviously whatever you're doing is working. Great job.

Things like this have a way of multiplying... new dress, new size, put a bit more pep in your step...it all helps solidify your commitment for those days things don't go as well.

Keep up with your program...it's working. Woot!
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome feeling isn't it? I can't wait to get to that point. My jeans are getting a little loser after losing 14 lbs, but not to the stage of buying new ones yet. I once lost 74 lbs and wore baggy jeans and sweats the whole time. I was so stunned when I finally went to buy jeans and found out that I actually went from a sz. 22 down to a 12......you couldn't wipe the grin off my face for days......not to mention I felt the need to look into every mirror I came across (which was never me before)!

Keep up the great work!!!
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I can't wait until I can move down to a lower dress size. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!