Fat loss for every girl

Options
.. or guy, I'd imagine, I mean, aside form being intellectually superior, we aren't really all that different :laugh: :tongue:

Just kidding, but seriously, I found this article, thought it looked pretty good, so check it out :happy:

http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/training/fat_loss_for_every_girl&cr=

Replies

• cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :smile: thanks for sharing
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    no prob :)
    the site has a lot of good articles lol
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    That was an excellent article. I wish she went further with it though. She hints at the thing I'm very adamant about, which is, use different exercises in your routine, just walking, jogging, or using the elliptical can only get you so far, you need to mix things up, add 3 to 5 types of exercise to each routine, and make them HARD. I don't mean make them undoable, but at the end of your workout, any workout, you should be tired, and (barring medical issues) you should be sweaty and your heartrate should be 25 to 30% up from normal at a minimum.
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Great article. Exactly what I was afraid I was going to have to do. Darnit. :laugh:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Very interesting. You gotta sweat to make it go away.
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY loved this article.
    It is so informing, I would give an arm to look like the girl pictured (I'm not sure if it was the author but I'm assuming so...)
    I love hearing women preach the idea of incorporating muscle strength rather than just mere cardio. Sigh. Refreshing!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    That was an excellent article. I wish she went further with it though. She hints at the thing I'm very adamant about, which is, use different exercises in your routine, just walking, jogging, or using the elliptical can only get you so far, you need to mix things up, add 3 to 5 types of exercise to each routine, and make them HARD. I don't mean make them undoable, but at the end of your workout, any workout, you should be tired, and (barring medical issues) you should be sweaty and your heartrate should be 25 to 30% up from normal at a minimum.

thanks again for emphasizing this fact!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    but what if u dont sweat? =/ i felt the workout from inline skating the other night and my legs were sore as could be, but i didnt even have one bead of sweat on my body
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    She struck me as a jerk honestly.

Some of the info was pretty good though :)