Date tonight! (So nervous!)

Options
2»

Replies

• junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Better be a good guy. I'll come down to NC and bust his *kitten* up. Then lower his truck.

Hahaha.
    Noted.

Date number two tomorrow night!:blushing:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Righto, Im addicted! This is like a real life soap, let me know how the date goes tomorrow!

(I love the excitement of dating, the closest I get is pick up pizza at home with hubby and the kids lol)
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    Hahaha, well I will keep you posted! :)

I'm not sure what we're doing yet, he only said he really wants to see me, so who am I to deny him? :laugh: Haha.
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    So, date 2 last night was canceled.
    We both felt like crap, so we're gonna take a raincheck one night next week.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

weeeeeeak!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

I am glad #1 went well. I hope the fact that neither of you felt well didn't have anything to do w/what you had at the restaurant on date #1.

Now this gives you more time to anticipate rouund 2, and maybe your ticker will say 31 lbs. down by the time you get together again, so it is all good.

Hope you have fun!!!:flowerforyou:
  • junkgypsy
    Options

weeeeeeak!!

PSH.
    You're weak. That's right, I said it. :tongue:

For real though, I try to avoid dates where we'd both need to be hugging a toilet.

I've never done it on a date before, but I think there's a reason for that. :smile:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

weeeeeeak!!

PSH.

For real though, I try to avoid dates where we'd both need to be hugging a toilet.

I've never done it on a date before, but I think there's a reason for that. :smile:

Pepto Bismol.
  • junkgypsy
    Options

weeeeeeak!!

PSH.

Pepto Bismol.

Hahaha.
    Why didn't I think of that then?
    Damn.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

PSH.

Pepto Bismol.

Hahaha.
    Why didn't I think of that then?
    Damn.

Because you didn't want risk it. There is nothing like puking on your date to ruin the romantic atmosphere.. or so I've been told. :wink:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    If you're both hugging the toilet at the end of the night (or the next morning :blushing: ) then maybe it was a good night :laugh: but probably not if you're hugging the bowl before you even head out for the night :laugh:
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    Hahaha, that's what I was thinking, if the night ends that way, I might be able to deal with that.

But not if it starts off that way!

And no, there is nothing quite like, and I'm assuming here, getting him to hold my hair back on the 2nd date. And I'm pretty sure there'd be no goodnight kiss. :laugh: