Back Flab - exercise suggestions please!

Options
Hello all

So I am on Day 4 of the 30 day shred (DVD) and as part of the process I asked my husband to take before photographs for the end of shred comparison.

To my utter horror I have a awful roll of flab on my back - just under my bra strap so need some ideas please. Is it just cardio that will shift this pocket of fat? Or are there any specific exercises I can do to target this area?

I am generally quite slim - need to lose around 10llbs to be at my ideal 'skinny jeans' weight and do need to tone my tummy after having two kids. I go to the gym twice a week aswell as doing the 20 min dvd every day at the mo. Any advice on anything else I can be doing to get rid of the monster on my back would be appreciated!

Thanks

Replies

• aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I do also have this roll, mine seems to go away at about 180 and lots of push ups, rows, pull up, arm circles, ect, later.
    I know this because between our 2nd and 3rd also with between our 3rd and 4th, I lost some of my pregnancy weight.

SO I am now doing what I did before and it is working again. bye- bye back roll!