Am I gaining weight!??

Options
2»

Replies

• Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to see results is to take your measurements every couple of weeks in addition to weighing yourself. When the scale doesn't move, it can be really hard to keep going. When you see that you've lost an inch of your hips regardless of the scale not moving, you can see that you ARE making progress.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not logging everything :(
    It is sometimes really hard, because we cook a lot, and then entering every ingredient takes me forever... that is a flaw!

There is a tab for recipes. Log your recipes there, so you can reuse them. I don't generally bother adding spices; that would make the ingredient list too long.
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not logging everything :(
    It is sometimes really hard, because we cook a lot, and then entering every ingredient takes me forever... that is a flaw!

There is a tab for recipes. Log your recipes there, so you can reuse them. I don't generally bother adding spices; that would make the ingredient list too long.

I know, but we never cook the same! My boyfriend is a cook, so he is always making up things... it is always healthy, but we don't repeat much... ugh
  • Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When my husband cooks, he doesn't follow a recipe. I did ask him to measure what ingredients he uses, though, just so I could log it. Generally it takes me about 2 minutes max to get it all entered (5 minutes if it takes me a while to find the right ingredient in the database).