124»

Replies

• tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!!

SW 280
    CW 259
    Goal for this challenge: 215 (-44 approx 8lbs a month)

I normally make our Halloween costumes so I'll have to be on the look out for a sexy pattern. I'll post it when I find it!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    morning check in

I`m doing level one of 30day shred for my workout today mostly because I`m short on time (hubbys birthday today so lots of running to pick up things for his party dinner tonight)

will drink a min of 10 8oz cups of water (two down already)

I was able to get in an extra 40min on the eliptical this morning my 5year old napped woohoo extra workout :) between the 30day shred and eliptical I burned 691 cals :) (I have a HRM)
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 226 right now so we're not that far apart. I'm in. =]
    GW for the challenge 194
  • tigerlily_82
    tigerlily_82 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Is it too late join? Hloween is my favorite holiday and every year I set a goal to look great on Halloween but I always fail. Things are different this year and I REALLY want this!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I drank a ton of water yesterday, stayed under my cal goal and even exercised and moved around a ton. Yeah!! Doing a Turbofire HIIT 15 workout today and maybe Jillian Michaels 30ds level 1 workout.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    I am okay with the number on my scale but need to amp up my workouts, still have areas that need some toning up. My last costume was awesome (2010) , but didn't go out for 2011. Think I'm going as a belly dancer this year... have to stay dedicated to the gym!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    LET'S GET OUR SEXY ON!
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've started to get back on track for about a week now and getting my boyfriend to exercise with me, we've been going to the pool and went 3 times last week and didn't stop moving at all for 1.5 hours :) which I could really feel the next day.

I'd really like to loose 30lbs by Halloween :) and of course need all the support I can get, I brought my workout clothes to work with me today and plan on walking at lunch time.

Last year at this time I had lost 24lbs that I gained all back :( so gotta do this again :)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    You should make a group forum, so we can keep track there.. .

It would be great to set this up in the Groups so nothing gets lost in one big, long thread.
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just walked 3.3 miles in one hour in this beautiful weather we're having today I feel really good now :)

I work downtown Ottawa (Capital of Canada) and there's so many beautiful places to walk, I use to do it almost every day at lunch (when I lost 24lbs last year) so I'm starting again... I might need some of you to kick me in the butt once in a while :)
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am so down for being able to wear one of those sexy nurse halloween costumes! :wink:

Highest Weight: 227
    Start Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 221.5
    This Challenge Goal Weight: 190
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 175
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are just reading about the challenge. Please join our Group here and thank you. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5719-hot-4-halloween-challenge
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I really want to join this but it's not coming up in the groups!! :(
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hey can you rejoin me to the group. My net messed me up and I kinda clicked the "leave group."

Really odd it's not comming up.