I Have No Friends!

Options
So I got myfitnesspal a couple of months ago on my phone, and whenever I click on the "friends" tab or look at my profile it just states "you have no friends." How sad! So I'm looking for some new weight loss buddies, or at least people to make my news feed a little less sad (:

I am eighteen years old, my goal weight is 137lbs, I started at 187lbs and I'm currently 157lbs. Most of the people on MFP seem to be at least a little older than me, so I would especially like to get some friends around my age and with similar goals. But others would be appreciated as well. Good luck to all of you on your personal goals!

Julia

Replies

• bag101
    bag101 Posts: 9
    Options
    hi i feel the same i need people to talk to keeps me out of the kitchen
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    add me ! :D i need friends to!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    <
    old. :-) Welcome here. Best of luck in finding friends and meeting your goals!
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Give me an add - I am not THAT old. Pretty active here and know a thing or two
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I need friends too :( lol. It's great to share and keeps up all accountable. Add me if you like!
  • sigmabody
    sigmabody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a message away!! I love the community of friends I have as we're in constant contact... sounds like this would be right up your alley. Please add me if you'd like and all the best!!
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    You can add me...we're roughly the same weight with roughy the same goal weight. Good luck!

Oh yeah...but I'm too old...double your age!
  • philfinallyfit
    philfinallyfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose 30 lbs.? That's fantastic...tell us how you did it!:drinker:
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm the family social butterfly as well as chef. Be happy to help in the journey and get help back.
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    :wink: Anyone can add me.. We all need support !! I am on everyday.
  • 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm just getting back on track. Need the motivation and support!
  • LiseAnneM
    LiseAnneM Posts: 4
    Options
    Please add me as well. I know that i will need help and support from everyone. Thank you
  • saltyraisins
    saltyraisins Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    More friends = more fun!

Feel free to add me :)
  • MikkiMcCoy
    MikkiMcCoy Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm old too....my oldest is your age! But that shouldn't stop you from adding me as a friend if you want!

That goes for anyone reading this!!!
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 at heart. Feel free to add me.
  • ediesmommy
    ediesmommy Posts: 76
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can only help eachother, right??
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!! :flowerforyou:
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    Add me! I'm on here everyday and have an open food diary. Always looking for additional support :flowerforyou:
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    I have quite a few years on you, but I still act like a big kid if that helps! lol
    Add me if you want... hell, anyone can add me, you can never have too many friends :happy:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    lol I'm older as well though by no means old. We have roughly the same goal though i weigh slightly less :D Feel free to add if you like :D The more the merrier