5 pounds to go

Options
familygirl37167
familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
ok everyone I am happy to report that I am 10.5 months into my weight loss journey and as of the this morning i have hit a new goal, I have lost 120 pounds as of this morning. Actually I have lost 121.6 pounds I am 3.4 pounds away from goal. My birthday is July 20th and anniversary is July 28th I hope to be at goal weight by then so I can have a birthday anniversary weght loss celebration all in one dinner. Everyone believe me if I can do it then anyone of you can do it also. I was a junk food junkie. Now I get sick if I have to much bad food. Well hope all is well have a great weekend, just wanted to toot my own horn..TOOT TOOT TOOT

Replies

• leighoconnell
    Options
    That is so amazing!!!! Great great great job!!! I hope my weightloss is as successful as you!! Did you ever hit any plateaus?
  • ChaChaMommy
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! You have so much to celebrate that tooting your own horn is not only appropriate....its MANDATORY!!!! :love: .....iN FACT YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ORCHESTRA!!!!

Good luck and Happy Birthday! It should be the BEST one EVER for you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    ok everyone I am happy to report that I am 10.5 months into my weight loss journey and as of the this morning i have hit a new goal, I have lost 120 pounds as of this morning. Actually I have lost 121.6 pounds I am 3.4 pounds away from goal. My birthday is July 20th and anniversary is July 28th I hope to be at goal weight by then so I can have a birthday anniversary weght loss celebration all in one dinner. Everyone believe me if I can do it then anyone of you can do it also. I was a junk food junkie. Now I get sick if I have to much bad food. Well hope all is well have a great weekend, just wanted to toot my own horn..TOOT TOOT TOOT

THAT IS UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FANTASTIC JOB YOU'VE DONE!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You must be flying sooooooo high! I am sooooooo happy for you! :happy:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are. I'm so excited for you!!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I did hit a few platue along the way but when I did I just changed things up a bit to shock my body.
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!

You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    That's a lot of weight, which means that has taken a lot of will power and dedication!!! You are a very big inspiration to me as I need to lose 100+ pounds!!! I'm sure you'll make it to your goal by your birthday and anniversary :flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    awesome!! Way to go can't wait to hit my goal.
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    ':drinker: Atta girl!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    how many calories have you been eating a day and what is your exercise plan?????

over 12 lbs a month is a lot!!

Congrats on be so successful!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    TOOT TOOT TOOT!!!!

You rock honey, great job.

You lost like,,, another human being!!! Not a baby either,,, I mean like you lost a high schooler! 122 pounds?!?! Wow.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    How amazing!! You even look younger now! These kinds of stories are what I need to inspire myself. Way to go on all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I eat my miniuam of 1200 calories plus a few exercise calories not many I usually stay with in 1250 calories a day and I walk anywhere from 3.75 miles a day to 5 miles a day. and like every other day I do 100 crunches.

I hope this helps ya'll
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    WOW Congrats! thats a huge achievement!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you have done so much!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!