How was your weekend??? Mine... Not so good :'(

Options

Replies

• lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    NO exercise and I ate horribly thursday, friday and saturday. Cookies, hot chocolate, pound cake, chocolate croissants, greasy burgers, chicken wings, mayo, ketchup, fries binge binge binge. I had a 35 page paper due, I was traveling, STRESSED and I resorted back to old habits. I started detoxing on Sunday and went to spin class this morning. I am drinking lots of water however my body has not forgiven me as yet. Neither has my mind. I logged in every single greasy, salty morsel. It was ugly and RED numbers across the board. UGLY! I had the nerve to want to weight this morning at the gym. I did not. Why torture myself further?
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well Mine was not so great But the good thing about Monday is the week starts over. This week I am more determined than ever to keep on track and burn as much as I possibly have time for.
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Weekends seem to be SO much more difficult. I still make sure to track everything to keep it in perspective though. I felt SO guilty when I logged a deep fried Snickers!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I got sunburnt like a B*tch! so now i look like a tomato, and i cant exercise, and its annoying me. WHO GETS BURNT IN OREGON! jesus.

on the plus side, I caught my first fish. yay
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Returned home from my honeymoon on Friday. I wouldn't say the weekend was terrible, but I had chips and dip and stuff. Ah well, today is a new day!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    In my house I like to joke, but its true, its Mother's day weekend and Father's day hour. I took my wife out for a nice romantic dinner for 2 at a Japanese restaurant, then on Sunday I took the whole family and my mother in law to Sunday brunch. The best part was that on Sunday I did get in an extra yoga workout with my wife. Otherwise it was a bust, calorie counting wise.

:smile:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Friday was my anniversary, we went to Joe's Crab Shack and I ended the day about double my goal... did it again sunday at Chipotle... Feeling huge... Did,'t do my normal exercise routine, walked around the neighborhood with my son instead... now it's gonna be a rainy depressing week.... blahhh....
  • AmandaSSowle
    Options
    lol, Damage Control Monday. Thats a cute way of putting it. Unfortunately I need one almost every Monday!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    mojitos, a burger and enchiladas over 3 days.. and I loved all of it. Good thing it is Monday and I get to restart!
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Returned home from my honeymoon on Friday. I wouldn't say the weekend was terrible, but I had chips and dip and stuff. Ah well, today is a new day!

YAYYY!! Congrats on getting married!! :flowerforyou: :happy: :wink: :happy: :heart: :smooched:
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yeah, topped off a really bad food weekend (travel, son's birthday, Mother's Day) by spraining my left foot pretty bad on my way to the airport. So not only did I eat badly, I can't even do damage control for a few more days :cry:
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Soooooo bad, according to the scales I put on siz pounds. I know this isnt possible and it is water, but it is still disheartening. It was my birthday though so had to be done.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    It was ok.... until I got frisked by TSA for a mothers day present. :indifferent:

But other than that, I was way off track when it came to my diet and any weight loss. Oh well, it's Monday now and a great day to get back up on the wagon.
  • sthomasx7
    sthomasx7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This weekend was bad - too much food and no excerise and next weekend will be the same with son's graduation party and pig pickin'.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Me.. not so bad, ate out on saturday but was still under my calorie goal and the food wasn't awful for me. WAY far under my calorie goal lastnight, the boyfriend brought home delicious graham cracker crust and chocolate treats his sister made and i had one of those.

Feeling good!
  • dinayeley
    dinayeley Posts: 6
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • powerofhope
    powerofhope Posts: 10
    Options
    I took the weekend off. Ate to my heart's content, had carb fests and I loved it!
    Restarting calorie counts today and making yet ANOTHER resolution to
    try to fit in exercise....
  • Kylieikerd
    Kylieikerd Posts: 82
    Options
    Same exact thing, girl. I feel so guilty!
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    I went over my net goal by 2000 or so calories. Won a 5 mile race on Saturday. Ran 16 miles on Sunday. All in all, a pretty good weekend.
  • deehuntbeck
    Options
    Mine was not so good. I was in bed with a bad case of teh flu hence no exercise. Dont feel bad be happy that you made the choice to get back on track. All the best for this week hun!