lost 160 pounds today

Options
emorym
emorym Posts: 344
So today we went to a different grocery store and in the back they had a scale so I stepped up on it and only weighed 74 pounds. Of course this is nowhere near to my actual weight, but it was fun to watch the dial only go around a little bit instead of almost all the way around. I did proudly announce to my kids and every one around that I only weighed 74 pounds:laugh: At least the scale at my regular grocery store is closer it only weighs me about 5 pounds lighter. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.5 pounds today by going to the doctor. :bigsmile: I knew the scale at the gym was heavy! ANDDD at the gym, I swear they bought special mirrors that make you look wider than you actually are. :huh: I'm not making this up, I look much worse at the gym than I do in my own mirror or even in pictures.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I just lost 2 pounds. Ask me how.
    I know I might regret this, but I can't resist. lol How?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    toilet-llqq-001.jpg

I KNEW IT!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    toilet-llqq-001.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    toilet-llqq-001.jpg
    I KNEW IT!
    Me too! Just had to ask though. :laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to say something like "my divorce was final" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (my spouse weighs about 170 so for me that would be the best way to lose 170 pound):laugh: :laugh:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    My wife and I are going for a bike ride tonight for date night. Plus she is down to 140. I may take her by the store later and see how much she weighs. I bet on this scale she won't even break 50 pounds. I suppose it could have been worse. It could have made me much heavier then I am.