Not new, but "I'M BACK"....

Options
Hello All,

My name is Evelyn, you can call me "EVE". I recently gave birth to my second child.... she is now 7 weeks old. I'm back on MFP to start getting this baby weight off. My scales batteries died on me, so I'm buying some new ones today to get a current weight. Also will be grocery shopping to get on a better eating plan and hitting the gym after work since I get off at 4pm and the kids don't have to be picked up until 6pm. I definately need motivation and support, and am here to motivate and support others as well. I find this tool useful and ready to put in the work to see results!!!!

Replies

• lawilliamsva
    Options
    I'm not new but back (again) also! I have gained & lost the same 15 pounds over & over again this past year & really have 40 I want to lose & keep off. Working on my meal plan for the week today to go shopping tonight as well. Good luck & stay motivated & congratulations on the new little one! We can do this!!!!!

Lisa
  • hkmamma
    hkmamma Posts: 70
    Options
    I have been back and forth with the same 20lbs, and am determined to get rid of them for good! one day at a time, we can all do it!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Same thing for me. I was on here religiously two years ago and lost about 90 pounds. Then I got pregnant and gained 40 back. My little one is a year and a half already and I currently weigh more than I did when I had him :/ I knew the pregnancy would totally throw me off and it has taken a long time for my mentality to get back with it again. Well, here's to another go at it :)
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    We seem to all be experiencing the same thing. I need to come up with a plan and stick to it, drink more water, PREPARE my meals in advance, and do more than 15 mins at the gym. I really want to start seeing results..... Welcome friends, WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!