Options
    Are for the birds! Jus Sayin :wink:

Yeah!! Especially after I wash my car! :angry:

Damn birds.... :grumble:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Are for the birds! Jus Sayin :wink:

Wait....so you are trying to drum up support for some kind of panties for birds initiative?
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    dont like commando. I always feel a little "gooshy"...and not in a fun way.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    If I'm feeling lazy or just wanna be comfy, it's all about the comando. But I wear them to work. I think it's part of the dress code:laugh:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Going without is disgusting and unsanitary....
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    *she's got cobwebs!!!* *no panties!!*** \m/

I read *she's got COWBELL!!!* and thought that I had to have some.....:blushing:

I so read the cowbell too!! Need more cowbell!! :laugh:
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Where can I find all these birds with panties on. Sounds interesting. Would probably keep them from pooping on my car.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I cannot sleep in panties (except for 4 days a month) I may wear a nightgown or steal one of the BF's T-shirts, but cannot do panties in bed. I feel like it is important for that thing to get some air from time to time.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Not if you wash your *kitten* now and again.....
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

wow so much joy to kill.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I cannot sleep in panties (except for 4 days a month) I may wear a nightgown or steal one of the BF's T-shirts, but cannot do panties in bed. I feel like it is important for that thing to get some air from time to time.

Does it need "mouth to 'mouth' "? I could help...I am a certified cunning linguist!
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think panties look best moist in a crumpled heap on the floor.

Fixed it for ya. :tongue:
    Haha yes!
  • tori_grr
    tori_grr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's good to go to sleep naked, but some women who go to the gym with out panties and tight tight pants don't realise that the pants are see through and they're always doing some leg work out :/... I like Victoria secrets cheeky panties :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Commando can be fine in some circumstances but in others not such a good look. Alcohol and short skirts can be a lethal combination.

Check out the British actress Stephanie Davis at an after award party

WARNING. The below link shows some bare bum .

http://thecelebpic.com/2012/05/stephanie-davis-bare-*kitten*-upskirt-in-black-dress/

Such a fine example to all our teenagers over here :noway:

I think you will agree a pair of pretty knickers would have saved the day a bit. I gather her mum sent her a pair of granny pants the next day.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    It's good to go to sleep naked, but some women who go to the gym with out panties and tight tight pants don't realise that the pants are see through and they're always doing some leg work out :/... I like Victoria secrets cheeky panties :)

VS lace back Cheeksters are the best!

I was on the road on my bike this morning behind a woman, also on a bike, who was wearing bike shorts and clearly not wearing any undergarments. Every time the sun hit her *kitten* I got a show. She was going exactly at my pace so I couldn't pass her. I finally decided to slow down and put a little space between us so I didn't have to keep seeing her *kitten*.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I think panties look best in a crumpled heap on the floor.

Yeah.....you are dead on the mark there......the hot pink goes so well with the heart pine.....

That's where mine were this weekend.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Not if you wash your *kitten* now and again.....

:laugh:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It appears this is probably just gonna be me, but commando is NOT my favorite. I am always thinking, date with hot guy, where does the wetness go, not trying to be graphic just real. Also sporadic spurts of "stuff" that happens to us, especially right before our periods when things get a lil more exciting in va jj land. This is the reason I refuse to wear skirts, shorts, or capris to movie theaters, or anywhere else where there is public seating. For a few minutes, yeah I suppose, but I'm only ok with sticky stuff, in certain situations. I'll leave that to your imagination.

When I was younger a young lady told me that only women who were extremely "juicy" wore thongs. Even though I know this now to be an old wives tale, even though I'm not sure how an old wife would know this , I am really biased for women in the thongs to this day
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    *she's got cobwebs!!!* *no panties!!*** \m/

Drop Dead Fred? Could have been something I'm not familiar with but that's what I associate this with. If you just threw a Drop Dead Fred reference out there....I offer you applause!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    They get in the way :wink: