Meal plan or 17DD?

Options
I'm trying to get back on track & drop these 40 pounds that just seem to be stuck to me for life. Any thoughts on a fairly simple meal plan or thoughts on the 17 day diet? I am the type of person who needs things planned out, organized, and ready to take with me or I fall off the bandwagon on day one. I have a love for fast food, sodas, wine and any number of other things that are bad for me & really feel it affecting me more as I get older. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Replies

• AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    17dd does take a fair bit of planning ahead - particularly at the beginning when you're working out what you can have / how to adapt typical eating habits. The author gives day by day suggestions, but they are scanty in detail and look way too low cal to me. As you may know, it's a low-ish carb plan - no bread, rice, pasta and potatoes or sugar for 17 days and then some of these are added back in over time.

That said, I think it's a terrific plan. I've settled into it and I've lost weight and felt really good and not hungry.