What's your weakness?

Options
13»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bread.............fresh baked, any kind you pick, bread with room temp butter..........mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bread.............fresh baked, any kind you pick, bread with room temp butter..........mmmmmmmmmmmm

Carraba's....When they bring out that bread and you dip it in the olive oil with seasonings...Yum Yum
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness for Starbucks coffee in the morning.

I see all these folks ordering fancy schmancy drinks. You know...Lattes, Machiattos, Crappacinos, Chai teas etc......I just want my venti coffee with cream in the A.M. and I am Good...To....Go.....
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Guns, Booze and Tater Chips.

guns is not a weakness.....guns make me strong. like milk.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    peanut butter as ice cream topping. melt it up for like a minute, pour it over, it's better than magic shell

sigh

or brownies. chewy fudgy brownies....

i do that too. it is extra good with crunchy peanut butter!!

Ever try the Reese's Peanut Butter sauce? It's sold w/ the jelly and peanut butter, and it's AMAZING :love: (and easier than melting your own peanut butter). Nutritionally, it's the same.
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    Chinese food and almost any carbohydrate... I can take or leave the sugar, but I adore the starch! :brokenheart:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love dim sum but now that I realize the calorie count in most of those goodies I think I'll have to reserve that for my birthday :glasses:

Anything baked, especially if it's sweet. I can mostly manage those cravings with 2 slices Wasa crisp bread, 1 Tbsp peanut butter and banana slices.

Chocolate. I do allow myself a few pieces of dark chocolate 2-3 times per week - 120 calories=30 minutes walking the dog. Or, if it's really hot, Nestle fudge ripple light also has 120 calories per 1/2 cup. But then the dog walk might not happen, because neither of us likes the heat, and I can't walk him in the morning since he's NOT a morning person. So I either got to walk by myself or cut out something else.

Jello fat free fudge pudding is also a good option, 80 calories per 1/2 cup serving if made with skim milk.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I love dim sum but now that I realize the calorie count in most of those goodies I think I'll have to reserve that for my birthday :glasses:

Anything baked, especially if it's sweet. I can mostly manage those cravings with 2 slices Wasa crisp bread, 1 Tbsp peanut butter and banana slices.

Chocolate. I do allow myself a few pieces of dark chocolate 2-3 times per week - 120 calories=30 minutes walking the dog. Or, if it's really hot, Nestle fudge ripple light also has 120 calories per 1/2 cup. But then the dog walk might not happen, because neither of us likes the heat, and I can't walk him in the morning since he's NOT a morning person. So I either got to walk by myself or cut out something else.

Jello fat free fudge pudding is also a good option, 80 calories per 1/2 cup serving if made with skim milk.

i had dim sum last nite. but just the tentacle.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    peanut butter as ice cream topping. melt it up for like a minute, pour it over, it's better than magic shell

sigh

or brownies. chewy fudgy brownies....

i do that too. it is extra good with crunchy peanut butter!!

Ever try the Reese's Peanut Butter sauce? It's sold w/ the jelly and peanut butter, and it's AMAZING :love: (and easier than melting your own peanut butter). Nutritionally, it's the same.

it takes like twenty seconds in the microwave!:tongue:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    italian food and anything with carbs. :grumble:

pizza, pasta, alfredo sauce, breadsticks (olive garden!), lasagna, etc...

ok, i'm salivating just talking about these :ohwell: , so i'm gonna go eat my lean cracked pepper turkey on wheat sandwich.

cuz i'm strong, dammit! :drinker: