Asparagus

Options
Wishful
Wishful Posts: 618 Member
Put low-cal Italian dressing(the oil type, not the creamy) on cooked asparagus. Top with pimientos and almond slivers. Chill thoroughly. Could use other toppings or no toppings at all except the dressing.:smile:

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Put low-cal Italian dressing(the oil type, not the creamy) on cooked asparagus. Top with pimientos and almond slivers. Chill thoroughly. Could use other toppings or no toppings at all except the dressing.:smile:

Along with your Asparagus. Quarter-slice fresh zucchini or squash, long ways. Marinate in the low-call italian dressing for about 15 min in the fridge. Sprinkle your favorite seaonings. Put on the grill long enough to get that nice grill-char...but still kinda firm (i don't like my veggies soggy). You cando the same with Aspargus.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    This is super random....but I saw a calendar page once that said "I cuss, you cuss, we call cuss for asparagus!"
  • xsargex
    Options
    This is super random....but I saw a calendar page once that said "I cuss, you cuss, we call cuss for asparagus!"

i have a tag on my myspace page.....i can't claim it, i got it from Charles Barkley

"I am Bilingual, I speak profanity and english." I love that.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options

i have a tag on my myspace page.....i can't claim it, i got it from Charles Barkley

"I am Bilingual, I speak profanity and english." I love that.

I love that too! I have a bad habit of cussing like a sailor :blushing:
  • Wishful
    Options
    Hey, Sarge, we have also grilled eggplant, but never with the dressing. H-m-m. Something new to try.
  • xsargex
    Options
    Hey, Sarge, we have also grilled eggplant, but never with the dressing. H-m-m. Something new to try.

nice.

My wife uses some miso flavoring she brings back from Tokyo with eggplant. Damn its good.
  • Wishful
    Options
    I had to look up miso--sounds kind of like the hummus everyone talks about on here.