Have you Done any of these programs?!

Options
2»

Replies

• mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have heard that slim in six is more of a beginner level which I am sure you have already passed. What type of results are you looking to attain?
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I have heard that slim in six is more of a beginner level which I am sure you have already passed. What type of results are you looking to attain?

The max results I can achieve
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    What exactly do you hate about JM DVD? That may help people give you feedback about a new fitness program to try. What are you trying to get out of it? Gain Muscle? Lose Inches? Lose Weight?

I just dont feel motivated ... Right now Im doing it with my friend and we are committed to completeing it but thats the reason im sticking with it because i made a commitment .... And I HATE how she raddles on about things.... she trys to be funny but in the long run I want to throw the DVD out the window....
    Go to the settings on the DVD, you can mute her and that boring music.
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options

The max results I can achieve

Are you solidly sold on the working out at home? Maybe check out the book New Rules of lifting for women and see if that is something you may be interested in … I have heard a lot of women swear by it. That of course takes you away from the workout video completely... except when you want to augment your workouts. Also KettleBell workouts are killer and produce some incredible results. My daughter works out with a kettlebell and has a love hate relationship with it as it is tough but gives good results.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs is a ton of fun! It's more of a beginner workout but could be considered moderate if you hold weights while doing the moves (I bought weighted gloves) and/or increase the amount of weight you're using during the strength portion of the routine. Also, you should know that there is a small portion of a couple of the routines that involves floor work so it's not ALL standing abs.

It's a nice option when you're in the mood for something a little less extreme and a little more fun.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love Chalene and Turbo Fire. I have done Insanity. You habe to be motivated by drill style workouts to enjoy the program though.

Have you considered JM's Body Revolution? It is another good one. I think she works at being more motivating in it... but yes she is still Jillian. You love her or hate her:).