New and I need in buddy!

Options
Hello All,

I'm that girl that's been dieting forever! so no more dieting, I just want to make an concious efforts to watch what I eat and to excerise frequently. I would like a buddy for this new life style approach, I live in Brooklyn, ny, while having friends in New york is ideal, it really dosent matter, I like to chat with motivated people that could offer suggestions and motivation, sooooooo if that sounds like you, send me a request.

Replies

• JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    Hey! I can always use more support in my efforts, please add me.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck! MFP is a great tool & the people here are VERY supportive!
  • shelliedanielle
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-D
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on everyday and try and make sure I log everyday as well.
  • becky3277
    becky3277 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a great group of very supportive women on here. Feel free to add me!
  • loganb123
    loganb123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I' am also new to this as well...feel free to add me. I need all the motivation out there :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to give as much support as possible and love encouraging words!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I'm here...FEEL FREE 2 ADD ME:)
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me anytime!!!!
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and you WILL succeed!
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for more buddies also. Feel free to add me. :)
  • msqueenv8
    msqueenv8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your new journey. You may add me to your friends list if you like.
  • Shmemily001
    Shmemily001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I log in every day, and I post on a blog occasionally. Feel free to add me. I need more friends too.
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :smile: HI, Ill send you an add. Im on mfp everyday and will be happy to support you.
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Add me also!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! This is a wonderful site and everyone is awesome!!! I am a little older than you but please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like to. I love to support others and encourage them. You can do this and we are all behind you.

Hugs
    Bev
  • robinsjunk
    robinsjunk Posts: 1
    Options
    I could use a few friend too! need all the help I can get friends who are tring to lose weight too.
  • 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon but I am back on it for good. Feel free to add me. Need the motivation!
  • penpen96
    penpen96 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! i log everyday. I've been doing MFP for 3 months now and have lost 22 lbs! I need more buddies that are fun and encouraging!